Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

someone help me out...I cant decide on these! at first i thought they were dope but now im thinking foams are becoming a joke. Ever since the electrolimes I been getting concerned haha. Bring back some pearls or something...I cant take pink foams and all white foams smh.

I think this release may be easier than the Gem Greens lol.. foams are dying FAST. 

Maybe around the same, I do know alot of people who got the pre-orders on ebay are trying to get refunds because of the new pictures.

this release date has been changed and this is confirmed they are releasing 8/31 not 9/1 anymore dont know if already posted if so oh well here is the info again...

I'm just wondering why they'd make these release on a Friday instead of a Saturday...

Means I get off work, go to the gym, go to the line up, and then work...with little to no sleep :smh:

i can cop these ***** today, wonder if i should pull the trigger

I wouldn't pull the trigger, unless you're dead-set on getting them.

These are an intriguing pair of shoes to me. While the colorway is good, it doesn't stand out to me. I'll probably pass on them because of my interest in copping a pair of Hyperposites.

are yall saying there are no more "space jam" foams?!?!? instead pink foams???! :smh: :smh: :smh:

Every week Gentry reconfirms that the Black Foams are still dropping this fall. Maybe 2 colorways are dropping on the same date, or the Black Ones got moved back, or the Pink Ones aren't really dropping on Black Friday. One knows for sure yet

Still annoyed these release on a Friday...

Hopefully, high school will have started by then and it's an easy cop.

I'm skipping these on RD...going to see if I can get a NDS or VNDS pair for below retail a few weeks after RD. If not, oh well.

its hard as hell to get foams in pittsburgh. alot of (mom&pop) stores here sell shoes early. we didnt even c galaxy foams in dis city unless u was online. 

once every1 see dem galaxy zoom rookies they will skip these. then grab crimson foams if they miss out on zoom rookies. plus alot of foam heads like hyperposites more too.

Last edited:
once every1 see dem galaxy zoom rookies they will skip these. then grab crimson foams if they miss out on zoom rookies. plus alot of foam heads like hyperposites more too.

Exactly...so I can't even sleep in because people are going to be in a rush to spend money. However, regarding the Hyperposites, none come out 8/31 so those aren't a problem with this specific release.

i mean most ppl are jumping off foam bandwagon for dem hyperosites. foams should b easier to get cause some gon hold til 9/1 for j7 raptors an galaxy zoom rooks. foams drop day b4. im in pittsburgh so every1 b on foams heavy. 

Back
Top Bottom