Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

CharmCity and Detective both of you cats have been on NT long enough to understand how Nike operates. The IN shoe at the moment is the Foamposite and it just happens to be one of their most expensive shoes. They WILL bastardize it as they've done the Air Force and Dunk in the past and once the sheep move on to the next IN shoe they'll do the same to it.

CharmCity and Detective both of you cats have been on NT long enough to understand how Nike operates. The IN shoe at the moment is the Foamposite and it just happens to be one of their most expensive shoes. They WILL bastardize it as they've done the Air Force and Dunk in the past and once the sheep move on to the next IN shoe they'll do the same to it.

truth right here.
thats why i dont feel bad that i obliterated my collection. only a few colors matter to me at this point.

True indeed.

The point I was tryin to make with dude is that just because you're an OG Foamhead, that doesn't mean you can't like any of these newer foams.

I, myself, like and have more Foamposite Ones and Pros than any other model. It's simply my favorite shoe. Have been since I seen Penny throw them on in the NBA on NBC days. It was ahead of its time then, and to me, they still are.

I wasnt tryin to go smack at Charm, as I already know dude has a legit foam collection. However, I don't agree with the notion that just because you're not feeling a certain colorway, that you want to speak for everyone that's been doing it just as long, if not longer than you have.

Simply saying, "I'm not feeling this colorway" is one thing. But to say, "Me, and the rest of the OG's ain't feeling it" is another.

Nah bruh, just speak for yourself, unless you went to each and every dude that's been in the game and had a sit down with em about it.

Detective, BigJ - I can understand where CharmCity is coming from though. I used to feel the same way about Jordan retro product too, reminiscing when they dropped a retro every 2-3 months and the shoes not only had genuine materials but were actually comfortable to wear. Now you have multiple retros dropping every weekend and a slew of 'New Jacks' racing to buy the latest 'Jayzzz' regardless of quality and/or price. You can try to reason with them but they're about half your age and following trends.

Best is to leave them alone, drop your thoughts every now and then and refrain from getting into any arguments as it's akin to having a conversation with a brick wall.

lol how i get pulled into this vood? i was just saying i agreed with you. these are cool shoes. i have no beef with them. i just didnt buy them because i learned i dont NEED every foam anymore.

LOL bigj no worries bud, my comments weren't meant to be condescending in any way to you or Detective. Just a mini rant on my part...

These flew outta my store though, almost all were copped by 'New Jack' resellers. We had to enforce the one pair per customer policy.

Last edited:
True indeed.
The point I was tryin to make with dude is that just because you're an OG Foamhead, that doesn't mean you can't like any of these newer foams.
I, myself, like and have more Foamposite Ones and Pros than any other model. It's simply my favorite shoe. Have been since I seen Penny throw them on in the NBA on NBC days. It was ahead of its time then, and to me, they still are.
I wasnt tryin to go smack at Charm, as I already know dude has a legit foam collection. However, I don't agree with the notion that just because you're not feeling a certain colorway, that you want to speak for everyone that's been doing it just as long, if not longer than you have.
Simply saying, "I'm not feeling this colorway" is one thing. But to say, "Me, and the rest of the OG's ain't feeling it" is another.
Nah bruh, just speak for yourself, unless you went to each and every dude that's been in the game and had a sit down with em about it.

Mature post and I respect your position, but everyone generalizes up here at one point or another. Not sure why some of you take comments on a sneaker board personal.

I think it was the colorblocking that threw people off more than the colors themselves. They look like sole-swapped customs. ...Makes you think if they were trying to capitalize on the trend of people doing that on their own.

If you like 'em, like 'em. Old head, new head, whatever. It's not people's opinions that necessarily out them as noobs (neither Head, nor CCK are by any means), it's the way they express them that does.

Back
Top Bottom