Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by reeeem0

yea, they will.

idk why people think "oh, their foams. they could be white with piss spots and nut streaks all over them. they will sell out in .84988r9218 seconds."

im from the south, idk where youre from but this isnt "flashy" enough for the standards of my city. i speak this cause i know. and the elec. blues are STILL out here. so idk what your
roll.gif
at my good sir.

laugh.gif
you are obviously one of the few in an area where they aren't as popular...

yea, they will.

idk why people think "oh, their foams. they could be white with piss spots and nut streaks all over them. they will sell out in .84988r9218 seconds."

im from the south, idk where youre from but this isnt "flashy" enough for the standards of my city. i speak this cause i know. and the elec. blues are STILL out here. so idk what your
roll.gif
at my good sir.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

i know, feels good man.
glasses.gif

glad i dont live in the city. hell, TB3s are collecting dust out my way. hell yall mad at me for? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

i know, feels good man.
glasses.gif

glad i dont live in the city. hell, TB3s are collecting dust out my way. hell yall mad at me for? 
laugh.gif

i would definitely eat that.

go in them thangs like it was a hungry man comp.

ya deeg.

i would definitely eat that.

go in them thangs like it was a hungry man comp.

ya deeg.

I will def grabbing two pairs of these. I love how these have that 09 eggplant shine to them
Cant wait ( in bart scott voice)

I will def grabbing two pairs of these. I love how these have that 09 eggplant shine to them
Cant wait ( in bart scott voice)

Anybody seen these for 300 or lower yet? Might cave and buy, it's gonna be a hassle to get these down where I go to school

Anybody seen these for 300 or lower yet? Might cave and buy, it's gonna be a hassle to get these down where I go to school

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

^^^this

^^^this

Originally Posted by mri95

^^^this
laugh.gif
 There's only one store that gets good releases where I go to school at, its bad enough that half the dudes that go there are from the DMV so yea ill have a hard time trying to get a pair but I will get one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom