Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

RMK has them for under 250 for I think all of the sizes and a lil cheaper for smaller sizes. No more then an extra 40 bucks to get them early since they are 200 now
30t6p3b.gif
RMK never has size 13's either.
mad.gif

Also, it's about $85 extra to get them early since shipping is usually about $40 from China.

Actually I would pay it but as I said before the Chinese people (with thre exception of Yao) don't have anyone with
feet bigger than a size 12.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

RMK has them for under 250 for I think all of the sizes and a lil cheaper for smaller sizes. No more then an extra 40 bucks to get them early since they are 200 now
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Also, it's about $85 extra to get them early since shipping is usually about $40 from China.

Actually I would pay it but as I said before the Chinese people (with thre exception of Yao) don't have anyone with
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Kicks crew has them up for pre order price is between 250 and 270 shipped depending on size
http://www.kicks-crew.com...?pid=2724&cat1=8&cat2=36
I would order these from Kicks but them big dummies never have any size 13's for early release.
I have the bucks and like to rock my kicks before the general public get ems. That's just me.

Really tempting...but shipping from HK though is putting me off....hmmmm

Are the shipments sent double-boxed? And has anyone encountered any customs fees buying from these dudes?

Kicks crew has them up for pre order price is between 250 and 270 shipped depending on size
I would order these from Kicks but them big dummies never have any size 13's for early release.
I have the bucks and like to rock my kicks before the general public get ems. That's just me.

Are the shipments sent double-boxed? And has anyone encountered any customs fees buying from these dudes?

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

roll.gif
Church!!!

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

roll.gif
Church!!!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

And how long do you guys think it will take to get them? I'm about to bite the bullet...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

And how long do you guys think it will take to get them? I'm about to bite the bullet...

So I just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me September 11 for the Dark Pines and August 14 for the Metallic 5's

Very odd call, he asked for my name and to spell it...

And as he was reading down the list for the Foamposites he said "Electric Green, Pink, Dark Pine"

Maybe it could have been a mistake, but maybe those Breast Cancer Foams we heard about in the other thread are coming out...

Anyways...

So I just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me September 11 for the Dark Pines and August 14 for the Metallic 5's

And as he was reading down the list for the Foamposites he said "Electric Green, Pink, Dark Pine"

Maybe it could have been a mistake, but maybe those Breast Cancer Foams we heard about in the other thread are coming out...

Anyways...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Anyways...

Que senor?
nerd.gif

Anyways...

Que senor?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Anyways...

Que senor?
nerd.gif

Lol there's a thread about it in Nike Retro.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Anyways...

Que senor?
nerd.gif

Lol there's a thread about it in Nike Retro.

Back
Top Bottom