Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

monday cant get here sooner
pimp.gif

seein alot of pics of these with the soles not lookin so blue
dont think i can resist copping. definetly the best new cw of all the foams this year.
i guess ill just wear em in the snow or rain a few times and they will be nice and un-blue

seein alot of pics of these with the soles not lookin so blue
dont think i can resist copping. definetly the best new cw of all the foams this year.
i guess ill just wear em in the snow or rain a few times and they will be nice and un-blue

For once I'm glad I'm not in the DC area for this release, it's gonna be crazy! Especially since kids will want these for their back to school pair...

For once I'm glad I'm not in the DC area for this release, it's gonna be crazy! Especially since kids will want these for their back to school pair...

These will be copped.

I've never worn foams until the Pewters. I've never worn Kobes or LeBrons until this year and they are on 6 & 8 for their signature line. I've been collecting kicks since I was 14 I'm 21 now.... Up until this year everything has been JB.

All I'm saying is y'all OG foam heads stay getting upset cuz there is "new hype" surrounding the foams. Just realize That with price jumps and quality falls JB is going down the drain and sneakerheads are moving on... I know I am!

Back
Top Bottom