Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Only thing that would stop be from going in the rain with Foams would be the sole, but they have a blue tint so it's prolly not a factor.

I wouldn't use them as rain boots tho.

But then again, why would I be jumping in the rain anyway.

Only thing that would stop be from going in the rain with Foams would be the sole, but they have a blue tint so it's prolly not a factor.

I wouldn't use them as rain boots tho.

But then again, why would I be jumping in the rain anyway.

laugh.gif
@ all the people mad over Mayhem's pics
laugh.gif

pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just like the kicks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indian/arabs on fulton street in downtown Brooklyn are buggin charging the hood $400.00 for b grade pine foams

and when you try to explain it to someone they dont understand shm

they also charging $300.00 the cool grey and black cement 3's

indian/arabs on fulton street in downtown Brooklyn are buggin charging the hood $400.00 for b grade pine foams

and when you try to explain it to someone they dont understand shm

they also charging $300.00 the cool grey and black cement 3's

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just like the kicks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
....for real...not like i'd do it with a 97 pair of OG pro's that i can't replace easily...and i'll have at least 3 more pairs of these by the end of the fall
smokin.gif

it's just water, no need for waterproofing....just enjoying my $#!t in my own way....since '99 posites have been my go to shoe for when it's raining.....icey soles def won't be changing that anytime soon
laugh.gif

and yea....i purposefully jumped in the puddle just to get a pic cause right now....my photography > my sneakers in terms of importance.
Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

They're sneakers at the end of the day bro
grin.gif
this....again and again 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just like the kicks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
....for real...not like i'd do it with a 97 pair of OG pro's that i can't replace easily...and i'll have at least 3 more pairs of these by the end of the fall
smokin.gif

it's just water, no need for waterproofing....just enjoying my $#!t in my own way....since '99 posites have been my go to shoe for when it's raining.....icey soles def won't be changing that anytime soon
laugh.gif

and yea....i purposefully jumped in the puddle just to get a pic cause right now....my photography > my sneakers in terms of importance.
Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

They're sneakers at the end of the day bro
grin.gif
this....again and again 
tired.gif

I'd be more worried about all that water creating unbearable squeaking more than anything else. My 2010 Pearls and 2011 Royals have started squeaking horribly after only a few wears on dry surfaces.

I'd be more worried about all that water creating unbearable squeaking more than anything else. My 2010 Pearls and 2011 Royals have started squeaking horribly after only a few wears on dry surfaces.

i'm not worried about any of that...if they squeaking straight off of Nike's $#!tty manufacturing.....i can deal with squeaking from my own doing
tongue.gif

...but if it helps ease anyones mind...I promise i won't jump in puddles with any of y'all shoes
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i'm not worried about any of that...if they squeaking straight off of Nike's $#!tty manufacturing.....i can deal with squeaking from my own doing
tongue.gif

...but if it helps ease anyones mind...I promise i won't jump in puddles with any of y'all shoes
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

lol all that because of a little rain
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
make sure you dont take any pics in the winter. You might just hurt someones feelings
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol all that because of a little rain
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
make sure you dont take any pics in the winter. You might just hurt someones feelings
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

So I just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me September 11 for the Dark Pines and August 14 for the Metallic 5's

Very odd call, he asked for my name and to spell it...

And as he was reading down the list for the Foamposites he said "Electric Green, Pink, Dark Pine"

Maybe it could have been a mistake, but maybe those Breast Cancer Foams we heard about in the other thread are coming out...

Anyways...

oon a sunday?

So I just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me September 11 for the Dark Pines and August 14 for the Metallic 5's

And as he was reading down the list for the Foamposites he said "Electric Green, Pink, Dark Pine"

Maybe it could have been a mistake, but maybe those Breast Cancer Foams we heard about in the other thread are coming out...

Anyways...

oon a sunday?

Does anybody have pics of Fabolous wearing them at the free Jeezy concert? i heard he went hard with his outfit.

Does anybody have pics of Fabolous wearing them at the free Jeezy concert? i heard he went hard with his outfit.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Anyways...

oon a sunday?
My first thought too, but oddly enough, the same guy told me the Metallic 5's are coming August 14, also a Sunday

Maybe it's something new?

J's for Jesus?

Back
Top Bottom