Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

These are 
pimp.gif

Might be second in the pro line after the pearls IMO.. Can't decide if these are completely better than the teal ones coming out in like 2 weeks tho.

These are 
pimp.gif

Might be second in the pro line after the pearls IMO.. Can't decide if these are completely better than the teal ones coming out in like 2 weeks tho.

ive never gotten a pair of Foamposite Pros before. I'm not really keen on the giant black swoosh on the side of the Pros. is it just glued on? is it possible to remove it?

ive never gotten a pair of Foamposite Pros before. I'm not really keen on the giant black swoosh on the side of the Pros. is it just glued on? is it possible to remove it?

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

Instead of bastardizing the shoe you might as well look into getting foamposite ones first...

Instead of bastardizing the shoe you might as well look into getting foamposite ones first...

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

That's a little brash.  He's not "bastardizing" them either.

However, yes, the Pro's are essentially the "child," if you will, to the Foam One's.  The black swoosh is glued on.  If you want to sift through the Pearl Foam Pro thread, I think someone in there actually had the swoosh fall off an OG pair, if my memory serves correct.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

That's a little brash.  He's not "bastardizing" them either.

However, yes, the Pro's are essentially the "child," if you will, to the Foam One's.  The black swoosh is glued on.  If you want to sift through the Pearl Foam Pro thread, I think someone in there actually had the swoosh fall off an OG pair, if my memory serves correct.

i was the same way, but i gave in and copped the Elec Greens when they had dropped

i was the same way, but i gave in and copped the Elec Greens when they had dropped

Just cant wait for these. I will prob get 2 pairs. And thats easy uphere in boston. Everyone still on the Jordan tip like its 93' all over again

Just cant wait for these. I will prob get 2 pairs. And thats easy uphere in boston. Everyone still on the Jordan tip like its 93' all over again

Back
Top Bottom