Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

got mine in today they look better in person the pictures does not do them any justice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
looks black?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

ive never gotten a pair of Foamposite Pros before. I'm not really keen on the giant black swoosh on the side of the Pros. is it just glued on? is it possible to remove it?
i was the same way, but i gave in and copped the Elec Greens when they had dropped
ive never seen anyone remove it on purpose but i saw 1 that fell off... theres a big indent for the swoosh underneath

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

ive never gotten a pair of Foamposite Pros before. I'm not really keen on the giant black swoosh on the side of the Pros. is it just glued on? is it possible to remove it?
i was the same way, but i gave in and copped the Elec Greens when they had dropped
ive never seen anyone remove it on purpose but i saw 1 that fell off... theres a big indent for the swoosh underneath

got my pair in today....couldn't wait...and glad i didn't.

in well lit areas, they're the same dark green that the gold flightposites give off in certain lighting.....in low lighting, they shift from purple to almost black
pimp.gif

I LOVE posites with the color shift
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

5853964741_3ce5d5678f_o.jpg

5853964777_127a94b104_o.jpg

vs the army foams...
5854799060_47b55a4fbf_b.jpg

and what could have been.....
5853964753_408e884745_b.jpg

got my pair in today....couldn't wait...and glad i didn't.

in well lit areas, they're the same dark green that the gold flightposites give off in certain lighting.....in low lighting, they shift from purple to almost black
pimp.gif

I LOVE posites with the color shift
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

5853964741_3ce5d5678f_o.jpg

5853964777_127a94b104_o.jpg

vs the army foams...
5854799060_47b55a4fbf_b.jpg

and what could have been.....
5853964753_408e884745_b.jpg

wow, them joints are hard, cant wait to get a pair, i'll wait it out though.. they definetly remind me of them gold flights

wow, them joints are hard, cant wait to get a pair, i'll wait it out though.. they definetly remind me of them gold flights

wow all these pics are making me want these now...at first i was like eh but these will probably be ranking in my top 3 pros pretty soon

wow all these pics are making me want these now...at first i was like eh but these will probably be ranking in my top 3 pros pretty soon

Back
Top Bottom