Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can't wait to get 2 pairs off Swoosh @ $120 a piece.

pimp.gif

Seriously tho fam? I mean everytime you post tho?

Little does he know, the more he promotes his swoosh discount on a particular item, the more likely the item will be excluded. Remember what happened to "team swoosh" Lmao

I hope Nike releases an abundance of these like the Coughdrop Foam Ones so I could get an opportunity to pay retail for these. But that's wishful thinking. I'll bet I won't find these for under $240 prior to shipping to Canada.

I hope Nike releases an abundance of these like the Coughdrop Foam Ones so I could get an opportunity to pay retail for these. But that's wishful thinking. I'll bet I won't find these for under $240 prior to shipping to Canada.

SMH stop bragging about connects if you not tryna help anyone out

And yes, IMad

Now anyone got a real release date?

And yes, IMad

Originally Posted by BronLe

And yes, IMad

nerd.gif
september 2nd I think, I HOPE...because I don't think I'll have the money come august.

And yes, IMad

nerd.gif
september 2nd I think, I HOPE...because I don't think I'll have the money come august.

And yes, IMad

i could see the tears going down his face while typing his post 
243nqeb.jpg

And yes, IMad

i could see the tears going down his face while typing his post 
243nqeb.jpg

It's the same exact thing as others saying how they got steals or posting up links to eBay auctions they won on the low.

Sensative thugs, ya all need hugs.

I feel like those dudes get more props cuz they actually hustled to get the steals.
You prob just had a boy to hook you up.

It's the same exact thing as others saying how they got steals or posting up links to eBay auctions they won on the low.

Sensative thugs, ya all need hugs.

I feel like those dudes get more props cuz they actually hustled to get the steals.
You prob just had a boy to hook you up.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no one is mad fam, but you don't have to post that you got them through swoosh cause no one cares...plenty of us don't pay full price for kicks, and many of us don't mention the amount paid or discount...you not the only one, this isn't directed to just you because there are many people who do it on here which is lame but i kno you and the rest of the lot will continue to do it anyway so
grin.gif

it is what it is.  to me it's corny to be bragging about having a connect like that because it comes across as rubbing it in the peoples faces who don't have one.  aside from that why bring unnecessary attention upon yourself.  i remember some other niketalker made this huge long rant about how he hated people inboxing him about his swoosh account and getting a discount but when he kept posting about it on here, it's inevitable people were going to blow his inbox up asking about it. i personally would rather be discrete about whatever connects i have and enjoy them to the fullest that way.
I really don't check these forums like I did in past years and mind you during those same times I'll mention my hookups here and there. But the few times I have checked out Nike Retro or JB lately this same guy pops up mentioning swoosh purposely for most main releases. You're how old now? and an NT veteran to my memory, to me that's just childish even if it's pretty clear you're trolling to annoy other members. Almost as bad as 'dude' in wdyw and his "un-ds my 3rd of 13 pairs of Supreme Blazers" every day %%+. Heck, I myself have a swoosh account and never mentioned it on here, just continued my way. To each their own though....

Back to what I originally wanted to post, saw the date confirmed on NiceKicks for September 2nd.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#BirdmanHandRub

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no one is mad fam, but you don't have to post that you got them through swoosh cause no one cares...plenty of us don't pay full price for kicks, and many of us don't mention the amount paid or discount...you not the only one, this isn't directed to just you because there are many people who do it on here which is lame but i kno you and the rest of the lot will continue to do it anyway so
grin.gif

it is what it is.  to me it's corny to be bragging about having a connect like that because it comes across as rubbing it in the peoples faces who don't have one.  aside from that why bring unnecessary attention upon yourself.  i remember some other niketalker made this huge long rant about how he hated people inboxing him about his swoosh account and getting a discount but when he kept posting about it on here, it's inevitable people were going to blow his inbox up asking about it. i personally would rather be discrete about whatever connects i have and enjoy them to the fullest that way.
I really don't check these forums like I did in past years and mind you during those same times I'll mention my hookups here and there. But the few times I have checked out Nike Retro or JB lately this same guy pops up mentioning swoosh purposely for most main releases. You're how old now? and an NT veteran to my memory, to me that's just childish even if it's pretty clear you're trolling to annoy other members. Almost as bad as 'dude' in wdyw and his "un-ds my 3rd of 13 pairs of Supreme Blazers" every day %%+. Heck, I myself have a swoosh account and never mentioned it on here, just continued my way. To each their own though....

Back to what I originally wanted to post, saw the date confirmed on NiceKicks for September 2nd.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#BirdmanHandRub

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.

laugh.gif
@ "connects you can only dream of".

Unless you got someone @ JB making you 1 of 1's, sit down.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Funny you say that because I was offered that. It wasn't a numbered Jordan so I kindly declined.

I don't like to brag, but I am just tired of dudes like you that think you are god because you have a wack !+# swoosh account.

123.gif

laugh.gif
@ "connects you can only dream of".

Unless you got someone @ JB making you 1 of 1's, sit down.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Funny you say that because I was offered that. It wasn't a numbered Jordan so I kindly declined.

I don't like to brag, but I am just tired of dudes like you that think you are god because you have a wack !+# swoosh account.

123.gif

So you got 10 pairs of some ugly V's, congrats broseph.

Just because something is rare doesn't mean it's hot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't know I was pretending to be "God" because I was talking about these shoes being on Swoosh for a discount, but I can surely see you got mad salty and trying to prove you're some "big shot", who I really don't give a hell about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you got 10 pairs of some ugly V's, congrats broseph.

Just because something is rare doesn't mean it's hot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't know I was pretending to be "God" because I was talking about these shoes being on Swoosh for a discount, but I can surely see you got mad salty and trying to prove you're some "big shot", who I really don't give a hell about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom