Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Back to the topic...my man Nick (young br3ad) showed me these joints yesterday...got me thinking about 2 pairs...
The color change is ridiculous...He had to pull them out of my hands, hahahaha...

Back to the topic...my man Nick (young br3ad) showed me these joints yesterday...got me thinking about 2 pairs...
The color change is ridiculous...He had to pull them out of my hands, hahahaha...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

So you got 10 pairs of some ugly V's, congrats broseph.

Just because something is rare doesn't mean it's hot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't know I was pretending to be "God" because I was talking about these shoes being on Swoosh for a discount, but I can surely see you got mad salty and trying to prove you're some "big shot", who I really don't give a hell about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Salty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't get salty life is too good for me. I am only proving what you wanted me to prove.You are the one that said "Unless you got someone @ JB making you 1 of 1's, sit down" which I just happened to have. If anyone was trying to prove anything it was you posting in every thread about a freaking swoosh account. We get it you get 40% off but no wants to hear it every second. Plus people at Nike read the posts and you can probably see the trend of less and less limited release being put on swoosh because of idiots like you bragging every chance they get and others who abuse it.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

So you got 10 pairs of some ugly V's, congrats broseph.

Just because something is rare doesn't mean it's hot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't know I was pretending to be "God" because I was talking about these shoes being on Swoosh for a discount, but I can surely see you got mad salty and trying to prove you're some "big shot", who I really don't give a hell about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Salty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't get salty life is too good for me. I am only proving what you wanted me to prove.You are the one that said "Unless you got someone @ JB making you 1 of 1's, sit down" which I just happened to have. If anyone was trying to prove anything it was you posting in every thread about a freaking swoosh account. We get it you get 40% off but no wants to hear it every second. Plus people at Nike read the posts and you can probably see the trend of less and less limited release being put on swoosh because of idiots like you bragging every chance they get and others who abuse it.

besides no discount on popular releases...this is all that the swoosh talk ever manages to accomplish
laugh.gif

back to these...been beating the life out of them....haven't loved a Foam Pro like these since '02
smokin.gif

5934782951_7a062dec0d_o.jpg

besides no discount on popular releases...this is all that the swoosh talk ever manages to accomplish
laugh.gif

back to these...been beating the life out of them....haven't loved a Foam Pro like these since '02
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Where's you cop and for how much?

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Where's you cop and for how much?

laugh.gif
I know damn well I'll be abusing them when they drop, glad a release drops at the right time for once....perfect Fall shoe.

laugh.gif
I know damn well I'll be abusing them when they drop, glad a release drops at the right time for once....perfect Fall shoe.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Good look on leading me in the right direction Mayhemgatz....

I've been beating the life out of mine too....

Personally this is one of my favorite FOAMS.... Ever.....

I'm a sucker for dark green and the way the color changes is
eek.gif

Had to keep my eye on jluvinjs when he came through the other day...

He was lookin like he wanted to run off with my pair
laugh.gif

Heres my pair and a pair that just came in yesterday for my right hand man....

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Good look on leading me in the right direction Mayhemgatz....

I've been beating the life out of mine too....

Personally this is one of my favorite FOAMS.... Ever.....

I'm a sucker for dark green and the way the color changes is
eek.gif

Had to keep my eye on jluvinjs when he came through the other day...

He was lookin like he wanted to run off with my pair
laugh.gif

Heres my pair and a pair that just came in yesterday for my right hand man....

Back
Top Bottom