Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

For anyone in need of a 9.5 or 10 the web site 23penny.com has them for $232 and change.
Only those two sizes guys.

For anyone in need of a 9.5 or 10 the web site 23penny.com has them for $232 and change.
Only those two sizes guys.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

the resell on these is not the same as the retro blue foam pros 
Sold my extra DS pair of size 12's retro blue teal foams three weeks ago to a ISS member for $220.00 shipped which was my cost. All I did was ask him to leave me positive feedback if he was happy. The bro ignored my many requests to leave feedback even though he was mad happy he got a steal (his words) . SMH over and over... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm really done trying to do right and help out members looking to pay retail if they can't even leave feedback or say thank you. 

I can't tell you how many pairs I've sold on there and never received feedback
30t6p3b.gif

As a matter of fact, the pair I'm selling there now I can almost guarantee I won't get feedback.  Not that it matters but still, its nice to build your rep up

Lol Jamaica Ave was filled with these for $300. Funny thing was people are selling DS pairs for 250 in NY. They thought the hype of these would make the price skyrocket.

Sold my extra DS pair of size 12's retro blue teal foams three weeks ago to a ISS member for $220.00 shipped which was my cost. All I did was ask him to leave me positive feedback if he was happy. The bro ignored my many requests to leave feedback even though he was mad happy he got a steal (his words) . SMH over and over... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm really done trying to do right and help out members looking to pay retail if they can't even leave feedback or say thank you. 

30t6p3b.gif

As a matter of fact, the pair I'm selling there now I can almost guarantee I won't get feedback.  Not that it matters but still, its nice to build your rep up

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

dude it never pays to do anyone a hook up when it comes to kicks
only think that worked out id you got your money back and your now not sitting on the shoe 
besides getting feed back on here and the other site dont mean squat 

being a long time member and having a name plus being legit is what really counts 

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

only think that worked out id you got your money back and your now not sitting on the shoe 

being a long time member and having a name plus being legit is what really counts 

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Agreed and very true.  

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Agreed and very true.  

^
"Shoedudes" are the worst dudes.

Proven.

If you ain't established a "click" between the past and, er, 2006 I guess (at the latest), you SOL.

The game -- and the character of the people in it -- have changed for the worst.

^

Proven.

If you ain't established a "click" between the past and, er, 2006 I guess (at the latest), you SOL.

The game -- and the character of the people in it -- have changed for the worst.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

160jordansdeep wrote:

BaltimoreGutta wrote:

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ISS's new lay out is more complicated when it comes to bidding and leaving feedback.

I would just send him a PM reminding him.

Can't say it's an ISS thing, I've had it done on ebay.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

160jordansdeep wrote:

BaltimoreGutta wrote:

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ISS's new lay out is more complicated when it comes to bidding and leaving feedback.

I would just send him a PM reminding him.

Can't say it's an ISS thing, I've had it done on ebay.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

Proven.

so true. I have hooked up many people and when you ask if they can check something out for you or you hit them up they never respond. There has been a handful of people on here that come thru when needed but only a handful. People dont understand what networking means
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

Proven.

so true. I have hooked up many people and when you ask if they can check something out for you or you hit them up they never respond. There has been a handful of people on here that come thru when needed but only a handful. People dont understand what networking means
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom