NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay is almost sold out.....looks like these won't be going on sale anytime soon

Eastbay doesn't co-sign the public
laugh.gif
ok let me rephrase....Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction will not have these on sale anytime soon.

Eastbay is almost sold out.....looks like these won't be going on sale anytime soon

laugh.gif
ok let me rephrase....Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction will not have these on sale anytime soon.

laugh.gif

still not quite there...just leave it alone bcause these aren't moving that fast and most likely will go on sale

laugh.gif

still not quite there...just leave it alone bcause these aren't moving that fast and most likely will go on sale

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

dude...those sites only have size 8.5-9.5 and 11.5 left.  Why would they put it on sale if they are sold out of the other sizes? so I'm sorry, but I would have to say you are not quite there

laugh.gif

dude...those sites only have size 8.5-9.5 and 11.5 left.  Why would they put it on sale if they are sold out of the other sizes? so I'm sorry, but I would have to say you are not quite there

you talking about their websites which means nothing considering every ftl and fa i have been in still have a fsr...so what if the website only has those few sizes left? Do you honestly believe that's indicative of their entire inventory? 
30t6p3b.gif
...but you obviously feel the need to be "correct" with your statement, so you got it...you right    

you talking about their websites which means nothing considering every ftl and fa i have been in still have a fsr...so what if the website only has those few sizes left? Do you honestly believe that's indicative of their entire inventory? 
30t6p3b.gif
...but you obviously feel the need to be "correct" with your statement, so you got it...you right    

30t6p3b.gif
I don't have a need to be correct....I'm just pointing out what is logical.  I obviously will never know what is going on in every MP or FTL in the country so if one of them decides to put them on sale, then so be it.  All I was saying was if Eastbay (who is affiliated with FTL, Champs and FTA) is sold out of most sizes on their site, there is no reason for them to put it on sale.  In the end, I would actually like to see these on sale so I can get another pair so I hope all you guys are correct.

30t6p3b.gif
I don't have a need to be correct....I'm just pointing out what is logical.  I obviously will never know what is going on in every MP or FTL in the country so if one of them decides to put them on sale, then so be it.  All I was saying was if Eastbay (who is affiliated with FTL, Champs and FTA) is sold out of most sizes on their site, there is no reason for them to put it on sale.  In the end, I would actually like to see these on sale so I can get another pair so I hope all you guys are correct.

this is happening JUST like the pearls...dudes is selling these out in their heads before they actually sell out in stores.
laugh.gif

this is happening JUST like the pearls...dudes is selling these out in their heads before they actually sell out in stores.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Ok, lets use a different shoe for a sec...Entourages and SLH Lebrons...Right now, Ent's are long gone, SLH only available in a 14 now on Eastbay, however many people have posted(me included) many local FA's and FTL's have fsr's of both and getting restocks as of right now. Do you think if they continue to sit in stores, Entourage's and SLH's will go on sale? Now with these, many people have repeatedly posted in the past few pgs that local MP's and FA's & FTL's stores are sitting on tons of pairs...If they just sit on shelves, wont they get discounted? you assumed i was tryin to come at you...no need to get defensive, i'm just tryin to help you see the bigger picture...few months from now you will probably be able to walk into a FTL and have them stock locate a pair for you...

30t6p3b.gif

Ok, lets use a different shoe for a sec...Entourages and SLH Lebrons...Right now, Ent's are long gone, SLH only available in a 14 now on Eastbay, however many people have posted(me included) many local FA's and FTL's have fsr's of both and getting restocks as of right now. Do you think if they continue to sit in stores, Entourage's and SLH's will go on sale? Now with these, many people have repeatedly posted in the past few pgs that local MP's and FA's & FTL's stores are sitting on tons of pairs...If they just sit on shelves, wont they get discounted? you assumed i was tryin to come at you...no need to get defensive, i'm just tryin to help you see the bigger picture...few months from now you will probably be able to walk into a FTL and have them stock locate a pair for you...

let's not forget the THOUSANDS of people (like the common lazy *** NT'ers) sitting and ordering from their computers instead of walking/driving to their local stores.

let's not forget the THOUSANDS of people (like the common lazy *** NT'ers) sitting and ordering from their computers instead of walking/driving to their local stores.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
word you already kno thats why they allocate a certain amt to online sales...some %%%%%* just be wild lazy or don't wanna deal with the craziness...i been there before on both sides
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
word you already kno thats why they allocate a certain amt to online sales...some %%%%%* just be wild lazy or don't wanna deal with the craziness...i been there before on both sides
ohwell.gif

I bet most of the people here saying they wont be hitting the sales racks are the ones that went out and bought them the weekend they came out. Ive been to stores in NYC and Upstate NY(Albany) that have a full size run.

Electric Green Pros> Those horrible shaped Blk/Green Foamposite ones btw

I bet most of the people here saying they wont be hitting the sales racks are the ones that went out and bought them the weekend they came out. Ive been to stores in NYC and Upstate NY(Albany) that have a full size run.

Electric Green Pros> Those horrible shaped Blk/Green Foamposite ones btw

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

...that says it all to me
grin.gif

laugh.gif

When the salesperson offers a discount, you know theyre not selling.

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

...that says it all to me
grin.gif

laugh.gif

When the salesperson offers a discount, you know theyre not selling.

If Nike was smarter they would of released these after the Pewters, but i don't think it would of made a difference in sales anyway....update NDC has 7, 9-12

If Nike was smarter they would of released these after the Pewters, but i don't think it would of made a difference in sales anyway....update NDC has 7, 9-12

I wonder if anyone wore these today to match for St Patty's day? Need to check out the WDYWT thread

Back
Top Bottom