NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I get the sense that these will somehow end up being like the coppers. Hyped up till and when release day arrives, but give it a few months and the hype dies and you got people trying to flip em for retail or below that
laugh.gif
 I made the mistake of copping the coppers on release day for $280 (HYPE DOES KILL) and just couldn't bare the sight of them in my closet any longer, so i sold em for $150.

What size did you have?!

I get the sense that these will somehow end up being like the coppers. Hyped up till and when release day arrives, but give it a few months and the hype dies and you got people trying to flip em for retail or below that
laugh.gif
 I made the mistake of copping the coppers on release day for $280 (HYPE DOES KILL) and just couldn't bare the sight of them in my closet any longer, so i sold em for $150.

What size did you have?!

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

laugh.gif

What size did you have?!

9.5, posted them on my local craigslist and of course within a day or 2 teens were killing my phone. I don't regret selling them one bit

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

laugh.gif

What size did you have?!

9.5, posted them on my local craigslist and of course within a day or 2 teens were killing my phone. I don't regret selling them one bit

Damn dude, that's crazy. I'm about to start checking my local craigslist to find some steals.

Coppers for $150 = ejaculation. Lol!!!

Damn dude, that's crazy. I'm about to start checking my local craigslist to find some steals.

Coppers for $150 = ejaculation. Lol!!!

the concept of not having anything to wear with any shoes in 2010 is laughable to me. You know there are gonna be a million and 1 sneaker T's made specifically for these, theres tons of lime/black or black/lime polo styled shirts........button down's.....pretty much any style can find something to wear with these.

with all that said, I just dont like them

the concept of not having anything to wear with any shoes in 2010 is laughable to me. You know there are gonna be a million and 1 sneaker T's made specifically for these, theres tons of lime/black or black/lime polo styled shirts........button down's.....pretty much any style can find something to wear with these.

with all that said, I just dont like them

These are weak. Nike should of made these all black based, electric green swoosh, and left the tongue accented with the electric green.

Back
Top Bottom