NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Thanx for the info Ace i never knew that about the Pro's i always thought they were all double stacked w/ Zoom Air. Historically I know its been a trial and error shoe for Nike, but you would think that after so many releases they would easily incorporate the same double stack tech on the Pro's as they did the One's....i can't help but feeling a bit bamboozled by Nike (a bit to say the least)

Thanx for the info Ace i never knew that about the Pro's i always thought they were all double stacked w/ Zoom Air. Historically I know its been a trial and error shoe for Nike, but you would think that after so many releases they would easily incorporate the same double stack tech on the Pro's as they did the One's....i can't help but feeling a bit bamboozled by Nike (a bit to say the least)

They aren't going to be new voltages. I'm assuming the electric green is the foam color not the swoosh color because it is first in the colorway name

They aren't going to be new voltages. I'm assuming the electric green is the foam color not the swoosh color because it is first in the colorway name

i'll prolly end up getting them regardless...although i'd prefer a pair of Volts another pair i regret getting rid of...SMH

i'll prolly end up getting them regardless...although i'd prefer a pair of Volts another pair i regret getting rid of...SMH

I wonder if it's the main color or just an accent. If I recall correctly, the shade on the Dunkman VII was electric green. These could look really good, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I wonder if it's the main color or just an accent. If I recall correctly, the shade on the Dunkman VII was electric green. These could look really good, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

i'm pretty sure its gonna b the whole shoe the Swoosh usually primarily stays black on these with the exception of 2 or 3 trust me if they made them in full on red they'll make a full blown green pair it's Nike they can take these risks

i'm pretty sure its gonna b the whole shoe the Swoosh usually primarily stays black on these with the exception of 2 or 3 trust me if they made them in full on red they'll make a full blown green pair it's Nike they can take these risks

thanks for the PS mayhem, but can you change the swoosh, to a duller green....these have the potential to be compared to Volts if nike does them right...which we know they won't
laugh.gif

thanks for the PS mayhem, but can you change the swoosh, to a duller green....these have the potential to be compared to Volts if nike does them right...which we know they won't
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom