NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

If nike is smart,they'll drop the pros with black upper and green swoosh. I cant see a green foam being mass prodcued and selling well...

mayhem- thanks for the new PSs,but I think I explained it wrong.I meant to say to have the swoosh more like how Volts were,not the metallic/shiny touch you have on it (although they're good like that
pimp.gif
) I just wanted to some a Volt pro PS with electric green swoosh, no metallic shine to it. sorry for being a nuisance
laugh.gif

Nike, listen and make a black upper with green swoosh and black smoked sole, even an ice sole will do fine (no blue tint please,and def. no green translucent sole either). dont $%&* it up Nike,its pretty simple.

If nike is smart,they'll drop the pros with black upper and green swoosh. I cant see a green foam being mass prodcued and selling well...

mayhem- thanks for the new PSs,but I think I explained it wrong.I meant to say to have the swoosh more like how Volts were,not the metallic/shiny touch you have on it (although they're good like that
pimp.gif
) I just wanted to some a Volt pro PS with electric green swoosh, no metallic shine to it. sorry for being a nuisance
laugh.gif

Nike, listen and make a black upper with green swoosh and black smoked sole, even an ice sole will do fine (no blue tint please,and def. no green translucent sole either). dont $%&* it up Nike,its pretty simple.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

tried it with a pic of the volts
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

nerd.gif

im gonna be honest... im not excited at all.
last foam i got excited about was the now-scrapped all red foam ones. probably before that was the coppers.

im sure ill be copping anyways but i think its becoming more of habit than desire :/

im gonna be honest... im not excited at all.
last foam i got excited about was the now-scrapped all red foam ones. probably before that was the coppers.

im sure ill be copping anyways but i think its becoming more of habit than desire :/

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

nerd.gif
yea they should look like this..
and up n coming has a point.. All green pro's wouldn't sell good if they dropped especailly as a GR

HOH exclusives. now thats a different story..

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

nerd.gif
yea they should look like this..
and up n coming has a point.. All green pro's wouldn't sell good if they dropped especailly as a GR

HOH exclusives. now thats a different story..

WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THEYRE GOING TO MAKE THESE ALL NEON LIKE THE CRYPTONITES
sick.gif

WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THEYRE GOING TO MAKE THESE ALL NEON LIKE THE CRYPTONITES
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom