NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

wut day did they (2010 pearls) drop in stores????????

There is a whole 2010 pearl thread I'm sure you missed
laugh.gif

Expect the royals to have butchering, but then again, all og colorways get butchered the most. Also, which is this community forgiving of the liars that had falsely hyped the cranberry?

Expect the royals to have butchering, but then again, all og colorways get butchered the most. Also, which is this community forgiving of the liars that had falsely hyped the cranberry?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Who else mentioned them but you though? I always see you talking about these cranberry foams, but the only thing I can remember even close to this was someone saying about a year ago that an all red metallic foam was coming out and then people mentioned the cranberry 1/2 cents. Other than that I really don't remember anyone falsely hyping that shoe but you.

Who else mentioned them but you though? I always see you talking about these cranberry foams, but the only thing I can remember even close to this was someone saying about a year ago that an all red metallic foam was coming out and then people mentioned the cranberry 1/2 cents. Other than that I really don't remember anyone falsely hyping that shoe but you.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom