NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THEYRE GOING TO MAKE THESE ALL NEON LIKE THE CRYPTONITES
sick.gif

That's most likely what it's gonna be, since the colorway reads electric green/black/white. So, that means green upper, black swoosh (jewel), black durabuck/leather, and white mini Nike sign. That's how past releases have turned out...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THEYRE GOING TO MAKE THESE ALL NEON LIKE THE CRYPTONITES
sick.gif

That's most likely what it's gonna be, since the colorway reads electric green/black/white. So, that means green upper, black swoosh (jewel), black durabuck/leather, and white mini Nike sign. That's how past releases have turned out...

Hmmm that would be iLL. I'll take that, or this nice lil pair ^^... i'm sure either one will satisfy many

Originally Posted by BigTy23

sick.gif

Hmmm that would be iLL. I'll take that, or this nice lil pair ^^... i'm sure either one will satisfy many

Originally Posted by hellakix

Where are some pics at?

As far as I know, there are no official pictures yet. But you don't even need to go that far in the thread to see mock-up's by members of the forums.

Originally Posted by hellakix

Where are some pics at?

As far as I know, there are no official pictures yet. But you don't even need to go that far in the thread to see mock-up's by members of the forums.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

MASERATI HARM wrote:

Why the !+%@ HOH's always gotta be brought up?

!+%@ HOH's .. Cold Blooded !+%@ that spot ..

"If they was HoH's , that's a different story"

Yeah we know THAT much Capt. Obvious
laugh.gif

$*%%%$ to be busy worrying about what will sell and what won't

That's #%@#*%% Nikes Job ..

And Nike is #%@#*%% that up by Making HOH's

Them Cough Drops would gained them More $$ had they Been A Limited release

/rant

YO fam why you always ready to come at me?
smh.gif
, i dont think i ever been on this forum and had one person just ride me like that. DAMN

Dont want to ruin this thread. so brother you got it. lets contiune with the foam talk. sounds like someone is mad

Don't get get your panties in a bunch

All I called you was Capt. Obvious ..

I did ask why HoH's is always bought up tho..

Like people ALREADY KNOW THAT

That was my only response to you dude ..

And you hurt about that? ..

I haven't even been posting in this forum like that ..

Trust .. If anybody else said that ..

I wouldve said the same +@$! to them ..

Calm your $%# down and stop thinking I'm always out to get you man
laugh.gif

I'm not mad .. I just cuss a lot ..
laugh.gif

ight bro, you got it.. 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

MASERATI HARM wrote:

Why the !+%@ HOH's always gotta be brought up?

!+%@ HOH's .. Cold Blooded !+%@ that spot ..

"If they was HoH's , that's a different story"

Yeah we know THAT much Capt. Obvious
laugh.gif

$*%%%$ to be busy worrying about what will sell and what won't

That's #%@#*%% Nikes Job ..

And Nike is #%@#*%% that up by Making HOH's

Them Cough Drops would gained them More $$ had they Been A Limited release

/rant

YO fam why you always ready to come at me?
smh.gif
, i dont think i ever been on this forum and had one person just ride me like that. DAMN

Dont want to ruin this thread. so brother you got it. lets contiune with the foam talk. sounds like someone is mad

Don't get get your panties in a bunch

All I called you was Capt. Obvious ..

I did ask why HoH's is always bought up tho..

Like people ALREADY KNOW THAT

That was my only response to you dude ..

And you hurt about that? ..

I haven't even been posting in this forum like that ..

Trust .. If anybody else said that ..

I wouldve said the same +@$! to them ..

Calm your $%# down and stop thinking I'm always out to get you man
laugh.gif

I'm not mad .. I just cuss a lot ..
laugh.gif

ight bro, you got it.. 

as long as all da funky colors are reserved ONLY for pros instead of penny foams i'll be straight....BTW, im passing on these either way.

as long as all da funky colors are reserved ONLY for pros instead of penny foams i'll be straight....BTW, im passing on these either way.

guess i'm one of the very few that could never get down with the voltage. I should like the pros with all green upper though. Kind of loud, but I don't mind. Might be my first pair of sneakers with mostly green.

guess i'm one of the very few that could never get down with the voltage. I should like the pros with all green upper though. Kind of loud, but I don't mind. Might be my first pair of sneakers with mostly green.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

mayhem- thanks for the new PSs,but I think I explained it wrong.I meant to say to have the swoosh more like how Volts were,not the metallic/shiny touch you have on it (although they're good like that
pimp.gif
) I just wanted to some a Volt pro PS with electric green swoosh, no metallic shine to it. sorry for being a nuisance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

tried it with a pic of the volts
nerd.gif
YO those are my shoes!!! lol
And TRUST me they will not look like that. They main color will be green and not the accent color. So the Voltage style wishing can just end.

Those With An Icey Green Bottom. Omfg.
pimp.gif

An Im Glad They Pushed The Royals A Little Further Back. Cause Theres No Way I Was Gonna Be Able To Copp The Pearls An Then The Royals A Month Behind. But Idk Yet. Glad The Smoke Is Finally Cleared An Nike Is Finally Settin Release Dates.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

mayhem- thanks for the new PSs,but I think I explained it wrong.I meant to say to have the swoosh more like how Volts were,not the metallic/shiny touch you have on it (although they're good like that
pimp.gif
) I just wanted to some a Volt pro PS with electric green swoosh, no metallic shine to it. sorry for being a nuisance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt

tried it with a pic of the volts
nerd.gif
YO those are my shoes!!! lol
And TRUST me they will not look like that. They main color will be green and not the accent color. So the Voltage style wishing can just end.

Those With An Icey Green Bottom. Omfg.
pimp.gif

An Im Glad They Pushed The Royals A Little Further Back. Cause Theres No Way I Was Gonna Be Able To Copp The Pearls An Then The Royals A Month Behind. But Idk Yet. Glad The Smoke Is Finally Cleared An Nike Is Finally Settin Release Dates.

royals are A given x4. Other two, need to see some pics..
Buy the pewters sound nice. Interested in seeing what color those exactly are.

Off topic and I know its not regarding pewters nor royals, but should i trade copper foams for kobe 4 rings??? wanted some opinions from fellow knowledgable shoeheads.

By the way royals are as good as mine come february 2011. My favorite shoe of ALL TIME, so they are a must.

Off topic and I know its not regarding pewters nor royals, but should i trade copper foams for kobe 4 rings??? wanted some opinions from fellow knowledgable shoeheads.

By the way royals are as good as mine come february 2011. My favorite shoe of ALL TIME, so they are a must.

Back
Top Bottom