Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

they did it for me and then called and canceled my order.

Foot Locker still definitely has pairs around me. I'm not sure what size you're looking for but within the last week, I've seen a damn near FSR from a variety of Foot Locker stores and that's just off the display shoes.

Saw these gems at Folsom Nike Outlet in size 13... lol. These were a fail on Nikes behalf

Saw these gems at Folsom Nike Outlet in size 13... lol. These were a fail on Nikes behalf

shoes were a return.

definitely not a fail on nike. they sold a ton of pairs even at the 220 price point.

And yes, these are definitely still around. Sucks people getting canceled on. Anyone trying calling nike to locate pairs at niketowns? im not sure if they have any. I do know for a fact the Footlocker and Footaction have plenty of sizes left in the system.

shoes were a return.
definitely not a fail on nike. they sold a ton of pairs even at the 220 price point.
yeah I understand they were a return but they sold out for resale purposes... people are making like $20 profit and if they dont end up selling em, then they end up in the outlets. I just feel like Nike is rushing colorways for foams

Foot Locker still definitely has pairs around me. I'm not sure what size you're looking for but within the last week, I've seen a damn near FSR from a variety of Foot Locker stores and that's just off the display shoes.

I need a size 12. I find it hard to believe that there are no size 12's left at any of the footactions. Where in here people are saying they see them everywhere.

I need a size 12. I find it hard to believe that there are no size 12's left at any of the footactions. Where in here people are saying they see them everywhere.
call all your local footwear shops.. there are alot of these pairs sitting around so you should manage to find a pair

MD locations Ive seen the last 24 hrs have pairs
Footaction, DTLR - SECURITY MALL
DTLR, Footlocker, Footaction - Mondawmin Mall
DTLR - Mt Claire Junction
DTLR - Moravia
Footaction, Footlocker (I think), DTLR (I think) - Columbia Mall

Still not sure how I feel about these, not sure if I will ever wear them or just keep them for collection purposes.

might go check around some spots today to see if they still have these. ill decide in person if i like them

Still not sure how I feel about these, not sure if I will ever wear them or just keep them for collection purposes.

I'm sorry. No hate towards you but keeping shoes in the box, DS, on ice, whatever you wanna call it, is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's the newbie mentality. I remember when the thing to do was pretty much ware then out the store. Collecting shoes will get you nowhere because everyone does it and after a while they fall apart. Think about it like this, would you by a nice shirt and never ware it? Buy your favorite food and never eat it?

I got a pair of OG ds whitered xiv in box and all. Not fallin apart on me.
I got another pair of the same that ive had aince release. They are beat

Now i have my og with metallic red rather thanthat retro crap

I also have the bday lebron 2s one of 500. U think imma unDS those anytime soon?

Now as for just having them to collect, i would hope they had a wearable pair as well, unless they are super rare

Or a least in a display case DS
There are reasons to have DS shoes that you dont wear.
Now a whole ds collection you dont wear? Another story

I got a pair of OG ds whitered xiv in box and all. Not fallin apart on me.
I got another pair of the same that ive had aince release. They are beat
Now i have my og with metallic red rather thanthat retro crap
I also have the bday lebron 2s one of 500. U think imma unDS those anytime soon?
Now as for just having them to collect, i would hope they had a wearable pair as well, unless they are super rare
Or a least in a display case DS
There are reasons to have DS shoes that you dont wear.
Now a whole ds collection you dont wear? Another story

i get what you're saying, and some people will agree with you, but i do not. keeping shoes DS is nothing more than a trophy for either camping, paying a ridiculous amount of money, or nowadays winning the RSVP, raffle, or NDC crap shoot. i buy clothing to wear point blank. i beat all my shoes to the ground, ball in limited colorways, ect... to me the clothes dont make me, i make the clothes :nthat:

again, no dis to your mentality, just dont see it that way.

Last edited:
size 10-11 on eastbay, i almost pull the trigger on the 11 but not fully committed to blowing that 227.98 >D .... make sure yall hop on it if you really want them

Last edited:
People who sleep on these will be hating themselves, these are sweet in person.
smokin.gif
definately not. I was actually excited for em but didnt like em in person. Then they fit too tight so I sold em to a homie for retail. Idk just didnt like the darker shades of the colors but to each his own

lol just now finally seen someone rocking these off east ohio st, dont feel to bad about passing them up now, look like poop, maybe cuz he was wearing all brown and hes black (im black too), and all that together he just looked like a big pile of sh@t lol. glad i didnt pull the trigger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom