Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Royals and Pearls are the best foams back when the shoe wasn't as hyped Pearls sat on shelves for almost a year couldn't imagine that happening now

Yep, they did, and it wasn't even that long ago. Thanks to niketalk, I got a pair of the last retro of the Pearl Foamposites for $95 and tax. Niketalk taught me how to stock locate them when they were reduced to $120, and I used the birthday coupon on top of that.

And someone mentioned the Gold Flightposites...good ol' NT taught me to stock locate from footaction to get them for $50 last time they retroed and sat.

Oh yeah, and there was a $3 and $2 shipping fee for each, respectively.

That's been missing in the outlet thread lately. No more info for FL, etc. on shoes getting discounted so we can try to stock locate them and get them shipped to home.

I feel like pics don't do these justice. They're really nice, but I'd much rather have the forest greens from last year.

These are dope. But just too similar to the coppers in my opinion. If i didnt have the coppers, I'd appreciate these alot more.

Crimson foams? no thanks, ez pass.

My version of copper Pros as i dont like the foamposite one ......i like them so much even customized some black levis to mtach

hey does anyone know if the regular sneaker protector from footlocker will mess up the iridescence of the shoes, also do you know if it messes up the invisibility cloak kobe 7's? thanks

hey does anyone know if the regular sneaker protector from footlocker will mess up the iridescence of the shoes, also do you know if it messes up the invisibility cloak kobe 7's? thanks

Hmm, I don't think it would however why do you want to put sneaker protector on these? They're foams and I'm not saying they're tanks like the older versions but you shouldn't have a problem since the pattern isn't screen printed. If you know how to watch where you walk, you should be straight.

I wonder if the crimsons will sit like these did

At this wonderful new price point of $220 - wouldn't put it past anybody.

The price itself doesn't make me think these will set but the other stuff releasing on the same time does.

The VIIs and I'm pretty sure the Galaxy Rookies will take a lot of heat on the Crimsons.

there wasnt any nike gear for these. tshirts or polos. correct?

Not that I know of...I searched around local FTLs myself.

seems like the gear for some shoes pops up AFTER the fact at nike outlets

i remember looking for tees for my metallic red foams, the electrolimes, black rookes, binary blue rookies and finding them all at my local outlet. never once saw tees for that stuff at footlocker, eastbay, ndc.

Back
Top Bottom