Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Still dont understand how these went from 180/190 to $220.... and you fools keep buying these things. SMH

the average retail price for a nike bball in 2015 will be $260.

These are butt !!% ugly. I don't care if they attempted to look like the flightposite gold, I owned those - and the color isn't even close.

'Gym green'...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

HEADdetective wrote:
I knew Animal Thug was gonna come in here with hate
laugh.gif

Don't sneakers don't please me fam. I would give credit where it's due, but in this case: price is $220, quality will be poor, the color looks like a blend of piss, %%%+ and rust.

Not to mention they named them 'gym green'...I'm sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really wish these were identical to the color of the gold Flightposite 1. That was one of my favorite Hue's on a sneaker.

They need some better pics, because the ones they keep dropping aren't appealing at all.

these are a good solid pair of foams just to fill the void of not dropping any for a min i realize they for rid of the 1 cent logo

Originally Posted by drillest

Still dont understand how these went from 180/190 to $220.... and you fools keep buying these things. SMH

its the devaluation of the US dollar my friend... milk is 4 dollars a gallon and cigarettes is 12 a pack in NYC

From the pics I have seen so far , these are pretty nice...... They are just to close to other colorways I own to give up 200 plus for em...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

its the devaluation of the US dollar my friend... milk is 4 dollars a gallon and cigarettes is 12 a pack in NYC
Milk 2.89 in Delaware cigarettes 5.50 a pack
Not a good enough excuse

Im not sure how I feel about these.. I really wish I could see em in person or at least on feet

prices going up because of high demand and nike see's what people are paying on ebay, craigslist and other sites...

i will try to cop, hopefully the lames aint out camping...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Milk 2.89 in Delaware cigarettes 5.50 a pack
Not a good enough excuse
lol.... 
well its CAPITALISM..... they will charge what ever were willing to pay all in the name of PROFIT

Originally Posted by crowelliowa34

these are a good solid pair of foams just to fill the void of not dropping any for a min i realize they for rid of the 1 cent logo

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom