Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

so looks like NDC still didn't get their #*@* together...I just checked out a pair now. do they have a limit how many pairs can a single user buy on foams?

Originally Posted by torres

so looks like NDC still didn't get their #*@* together...I just checked out a pair now. do they have a limit how many pairs can a single user buy on foams?
eek.gif
2 per it says

Wearing mine right now...There is no single way to explain the color that these shoes are in the bright sun today my girl told me they look more gold then copper and inside it was looking closer to an eggplant.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Wearing mine right now...There is no single way to explain the color that these shoes are in the bright sun today my girl told me they look more gold then copper and inside it was looking closer to an eggplant.

mind takin some pics?

Kidding me, I keep getting this item is no longer available to add to your cart....anyone else getting that on NDC

nice. what kind of shirt you rocking with these? interested to see what clothing you can wear with these. i was thinking just a black shirt of some kind, and dark colored jeans.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

Why does it say on eastbay "do not ship before 6/30"? Hopefully they'll ship them out today instead of Monday
We won't be shipping orders out for these shoes until Monday, since we do not ship out on the weekends.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by rjucks

@s_dubl ah ok. i wonder how eastbay determines the checkout time. i swear if i see an hour im just going to assume it's a no go lol.
Yeah, for Eastbay, if you have it in cart does that mean your pair is secured? Cause I remember last year it was first come first serve. If you had 30 minutes+ it was a no go.
eyes.gif
 but this year I've seen people have close to 2 hours and were still able to cop on some releases.
The checkout timer is based on the number of people in front of you and the amount of time it takes for them to check out. As for having the shoes in your cart, you are not guaranteed any pairs until you submit an order.

As for people still getting shoes after two hours of waiting, this depends on the shoes launching. If the launch is a general release, it does take longer to sell through all the shoes compared to a limited release.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

my checkout on eastbay went from 19 to 24 over 10 seconds

explain that eastbay ray ryan roodie poo
The checkout timer adjusts based on the number of people in front of you and the time it takes for them to check out.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Able to cop thru Eastbay tho. No tax.
tongue.gif

Idk if it's just because the Obsidian 12's and these just weren't that hyped up but Eastbay has been a lot easier lately or what? I used to not even be able to add to cart.
We are happy to hear that you were able to cop the past two launches. We have not changed the process over the past couple of months. Online releases sometimes come down to luck.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

mind takin some pics?

Tried....most just come out looking like copper's. Doesn't do the shoe justice.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

nice. what kind of shirt you rocking with these? interested to see what clothing you can wear with these. i was thinking just a black shirt of some kind, and dark colored jeans.

Black t-shirt and khaki's it's almost 100 Degree's here the light color of the khakis give the shoe's a pop

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Black t-shirt and khaki's it's almost 100 Degree's here the light color of the khakis give the shoe's a pop
yea bro. im a NYer too. i understand, its brutal out there. stay cool

damn...I think NDC is all messed up
30t6p3b.gif
looks like KD N7 release all over again...not sure how many extras they can allocate and how many they will cancel

just smh@Nike's IT Dept

Back
Top Bottom