Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Damn. Raise the price of pros and they still smoke.

Next thing you know Nike is gonna re-release the anthracites for three bills...watch.

That's what's up bro I'm in cbus I didn't try to cop this one waiting for all these js to drop and the pippens it was a easy pick up at hoh?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn. Raise the price of pros and they still smoke.

Next thing you know Nike is gonna re-release the anthracites for three bills...watch.

It's crazy isn't it.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

In Columbus Ohio was a easy or lucky pick up had to come in on Friday for a ticket out here for house of hooops I was number 70 seem like they still had a lot pairs left only size that ran out was 10.5 very blessed no drama

I'm in cbus to bro hoh was a decent easy pickup? I'm saving up for all the Olympic this month.

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by yanky

Just got a 7.5 from ndc but I might need that 8 or 8.5 instead

8  and 8.5 are up on ndc now
Good lookin out. All I see is a 13 though
frown.gif
used 2 diff browsers to

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

Originally Posted by Lamont614

In Columbus Ohio was a easy or lucky pick up had to come in on Friday for a ticket out here for house of hooops I was number 70 seem like they still had a lot pairs left only size that ran out was 10.5 very blessed no drama

I'm in cbus to bro hoh was a decent easy pickup? I'm saving up for all the Olympic this month.

Yea I don't know if they do this for all releases but Ol girl said the Friday before a release u have to come and get a ticket they open at 8 they just write ya name down and u in that order I was number 70 in line and it seem like they had more to go around

I'm a size 10.5 but ordered a size 10. Will these fit? I ordered 2 pairs from NDC. Can I return these if they don't fit?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

@Penalize.....I have my priorities straight dude but alot of shoes come out when I do not get paid or when I am currently taking care of my priorites. I always pay it off the next two weeks on layaway.  I mean if I don't have to pay full price for it now and can still have them later and still take care of my priorites I will lol...chill dude its not that serious lol....There are people who buy shoes and skip on their bills....but hey who am I to judge....
roll.gif

At the end of the day I have my pair and my priorities are taken care of with ease. Thanks for your concern though dude
pimp.gif

My original size is a 7 , they were sold out in a size 7.5 , so I bought the size 7 , did I make a mistake? How do these run? I have narrow feet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nike4ever

I'm a size 10.5 but ordered a size 10. Will these fit? I ordered 2 pairs from NDC. Can I return these if they don't fit?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

You can try lacing them very loosely and NDC gives free return shipping for members.

These should have been the Coppers, without the green and bubble swoosh of course. I like the Gradient, colors just bounce. These will be very sought after once people actually start seeing them on the streets. Dang! If only they weren't Pros. But there IS a demand for Pros as well, I guess.

Im at work n Freaking Nike.com keeps crashing the browser on my phone....#thestruggle lol

I was hoping i wouldnt like these but in person these kicks r insane! Color is crazy! People will be pissed they slept on these.

Dope shoe, its crazy how hard it is to pindown the color....and the hype seems to have taken a step back too.

The yeezys seem to have taken the hypebeasts attention for now, how long will it last ?

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I was hoping i wouldnt like these but in person these kicks r insane! Color is crazy! People will be pissed they slept on these.

same thing i said to me these are by far one of the best foams i would take these over the pines all day

Back
Top Bottom