Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

people are going to be pissed in a few months lol. these are to dope. i didnt expect them to be this dope until i opened the box at footaction. these remind me of when the kobe 7 cloaks dropped. when i seen pics of these and the cloaks it was a easy pass but when u see them in person its love at first sight. glad i didnt sleep on these and the cloaks. if your from sacramento arden mall footaction still has sizes left as of 11:00 am so dont sleep you will be heated!

I was just able to add a size 14 to my cart. I'm going to leave it in my cart for a little while. I'm a typically a size 13, so I'll wait and hope one of those pops up.

I was just able to check out a size 12 on ndc and I already got order confirmation..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

EASTBAY REP, Will these be double boxed?
These will be double boxed.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why did Eastbay nickname these the translucents?
Good question, I asked the same thing but it was too late to change the images.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

damn i wear a size 7..pretty pissed that i missed out do to the damn power outages from the storm

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

My original size is a 7 , they were sold out in a size 7.5 , so I bought the size 7 , did I make a mistake? How do these run? I have narrow feet
frown.gif

You should be straight.  They fit true to size, a little snug.  

these are all around bmore still. saw stores with the pairs stacked behind the counter because they were supposed to sell out.
shoes are OK in person. dont really like the matte finish.
small sizes everywhere also. size 6 - 11 from what i saw so far but im sure 11+ are around too.

Shout out to ohdannyboy, hooking me up with my real size for retail. Love it when NT'ers look out for their own and don't charge rape prices.
Size 7, 12, 14 up on ndc now if anyone is looking!

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Shout out to ohdannyboy, hooking me up with my real size for retail. Love it when NT'ers look out for their own and don't charge rape prices.

dman i must have just missed...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

dman i must have just missed...
Keep hitting refresh, the size box keeps changing. Don't give up! 

NDC just yanked the size 14 out of my cart. They might be resetting everything, so maybe more sizes will pop up in a few minutes.

These don't really grab you in pics but are a lot better in person. That color shift is nice and can't be captured in pics. 

Originally Posted by salbah3

These don't really grab you in pics but are a lot better in person. That color shift is nice and can't be captured in pics. 

Yo for real these shoes r so dope. I wasnt even big on em at all, but i went with my boy to check the line. I saw one kid who had a pair hold em up to the sun and i was sold. Ended up being at least 250 people there,  but the hoh had at least 400 pairs. I rock my eggplants all the time and those r really the only foams i like. But these are like eggplant pros when u look at em at a certain angle. Im pissed that nike had to drop this chamelion colorway and run my pockets up to the most anticipated jordan release for me. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

these are all around bmore still. saw stores with the pairs stacked behind the counter because they were supposed to sell out.
shoes are OK in person. dont really like the matte finish.
small sizes everywhere also. size 6 - 11 from what i saw so far but im sure 11+ are around too.

This surprises me. most foams sell out in bmore instantly

Said it before, will say it again, can't wait for these to come in! i'll post some comparison pics with my Coppers and pines so those who don't have both or chose not to pick these up can see the difference.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dope shoe, its crazy how hard it is to pindown the color....and the hype seems to have taken a step back too.

The yeezys seem to have taken the hypebeasts attention for now, how long will it last ?

No I think it's just that ppl are getting sick of the chaos that ensues every month for each release.  Started with the concords, peaked with the Galaxies and the sealed by the Yeezy's....I think a lot of ppl are taking a break

I have the pines & now these, I seriously don't get why people are comparing the 2 besides the little green hits. These are more of a copper-eggplant combo if you wanna got the comparison route, they're not purple but you can see the fade well(at times it makes them look brown though)

Box label though :smh

i walked in to my local mall today to ask about the uptempos and seen these in jimmy jazz they still have about 9 pair left but had to pass because of the ut's and oly6's

Back
Top Bottom