Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

This colorway is so bad...I knew when I first saw them, I was going to cop...glad Nike allowed a 2 per.
pimp.gif
Is it "...bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good", or the other way around?

Too easy. Went into FTL in Times Sqaure at 2, copped my size with no problem. Thank you NYC, vacation is better by each day.

Woke up at 8am too drunk to function and missed out.

These still around anywhere in the Bay? I swear it seems like only one mall got em on the East Bay side of things smh.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Woke up at 8am too drunk to function and missed out.

These still around anywhere in the Bay? I swear it seems like only one mall got em on the East Bay side of things smh.
1 out of 6 stores in my area got them, a high volume city.

I really cant believe that these are still around guess alot of people passed for the oly 6s im still coppin them tho
is it safe to say by all these releases around the same time that the sneaker game is slowing down finally

They are okay. I prefer the metallic silver pros from a few years ago which i still have in vnds condition. black sole > red sole.

Heads up to those wanting a pair. Footlocker in Queens Center Mall still have pairs. Call first though, or not. Good luck!

^got a second pair off footlocker.com, there was free shipping offered on it, and no sales tax in DE

Originally Posted by khalil1988

I really cant believe that these are still around guess alot of people passed for the oly 6s im still coppin them tho
is it safe to say by all these releases around the same time that the sneaker game is slowing down finally
And how readily available Obsidians were last weekend is a good sign of things slowing down.  Either that or kids still have a hangover and are still saving up to get them Yeezys.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by khalil1988

And how readily available Obsidians were last weekend is a good sign of things slowing down.  Either that or kids still have a hangover and are still saving up to get them Yeezys.
laugh.gif
at the kids saving their allowance to spending 2k on a shoe.

^^^^^^^^
Nice grab for $154. I miss the good ol days of being a Footlocker employee (2002-2003)

Walked into 34th st HOH at 12pm.. they were just sitting there, no lines or anything. Same with Footaction.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dope shoe, its crazy how hard it is to pindown the color....and the hype seems to have taken a step back too.

The yeezys seem to have taken the hypebeasts attention for now, how long will it last ?

No I think it's just that ppl are getting sick of the chaos that ensues every month for each release.  Started with the concords, peaked with the Galaxies and the sealed by the Yeezy's....I think a lot of ppl are taking a break
Hmm i doubt that, people dont usually take breaks...the hypebeast energy is never lost or destroyed but merely transferred from 1 thing to another
laugh.gif

More likely factors are the yeezy's, oly 6's, and the fact that this isnt a look at me colorway are probly the reason these didnt sell out instantly.

Only time will tell though, if the Crimsons hang around for a bit then maybe people are slowing down because that colorway pops and i think people are gonna go crazy for em.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Dope shoe, its crazy how hard it is to pindown the color....and the hype seems to have taken a step back too.

The yeezys seem to have taken the hypebeasts attention for now, how long will it last ?

No I think it's just that ppl are getting sick of the chaos that ensues every month for each release.  Started with the concords, peaked with the Galaxies and the sealed by the Yeezy's....I think a lot of ppl are taking a break
Hmm i doubt that, people dont usually take breaks...the hypebeast energy is never lost or destroyed but merely transferred from 1 thing to another
laugh.gif

More likely factors are the yeezy's, oly 6's, and the fact that this isnt a look at me colorway are probly the reason these didnt sell out instantly.

Only time will tell though, if the Crimsons hang around for a bit then maybe people are slowing down because that colorway pops and i think people are gonna go crazy for em.
sounds about right

Im not gon lie but i dont like when a sneaker i really want and copped is still available after the first couple hours lol i swore these would be gone by the end of the day
I guess they see another day in the stores Its crazy because they are still available in NY and DC the 2 foam capitols

just got these..walked into PG HOH and they still had a couple sizes left. Luckily they still had my size so i'm straight!!!

Back
Top Bottom