Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Leonidas

the power out in the DMV obviously did not prevent too many people from copping em lol

nah not at all. i think they still have pairs left..whoever tryna get these just pm me and i'll let you kno whats available around my area

Why are these everywhere but the Bay?

Anybody sitting around pairs trying to hook a NTer up?
nerd.gif

damn i feel bad for that kid that lined up since 3 pm yesterday in the bx at footaction. and i feel bad for the resellers who cant flipp these for $350+. my heart goes out to yall

Originally Posted by zidane4661

damn i feel bad for that kid that lined up since 3 pm yesterday in the bx at footaction. and i feel bad for the resellers who cant flipp these for $350+. my heart goes out to yall

Give it a few weeks all the DS pairs disappear you'll see these going for around those prices.

Everyone keeps saying these around....

Where online?

Not everyone is big city pimpin with mom n pop stores n hoh around

Everyone keeps saying these around....

Where online?

Not everyone is big city pimpin with mom n pop stores n hoh around

How in the world did the electrolimes sell out and these are sitting? These are a pretty dope cw what with the gradient, and the electrolimes are trash! I know people like Foam ones better than pros but damb....

man..ill have to go searching tomorrow...hopefully due to the storm I can find a pair....but im in the dmv

This size 7 eludes me....they keep poppin up on NDC but can't add to cart.

Originally Posted by dimez81

man..ill have to go searching tomorrow...hopefully due to the storm I can find a pair....but im in the dmv

I have a 7.5 in my cart as I type this....

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

I said that from the beginning...they look NOTHING like either one.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Dimez yo reselling self in the dmv too hahaha

Just playing with u man. Hope u get urs
Naw i actually know how These fits....only need to get 1 pair 1 size.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a 7.5 in my cart as I type this....
thanks, strictly 7 in foams.  really appreciate you looking out though.

Tried doin an online cop through my phone Internet. Didn't work for me. Anybody ever try that?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

so the "pinkish" colored pair in the bottom of this trunk was probably these and not "breast cancer foams":

I know a couple of spots in Bmore that didn't release yet. Not giving it out to resellers or non Baltimore heads though. Hit me with a PM if you fit that criteria lol.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

Originally Posted by Lamont614

In Columbus Ohio was a easy or lucky pick up had to come in on Friday for a ticket out here for house of hooops I was number 70 seem like they still had a lot pairs left only size that ran out was 10.5 very blessed no drama

I'm in cbus to bro hoh was a decent easy pickup? I'm saving up for all the Olympic this month.

Yea they do a raffle every release kinda lame I cop my js from a mom and pop shop and only try to hit hoh when it's foams or hoh exclusives. The only cool dude in the store is the manager named Matt . The next foams I willmdef be at hoh.Yea I don't know if they do this for all releases but Ol girl said the Friday before a release u have to come and get a ticket they open at 8 they just write ya name down and u in that order I was number 70 in line and it seem like they had more to go around

Back
Top Bottom