Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

@HeadDetective.......I had on my Royal Blue Pros when I was at the mall yesterday morning. A few heads at the mall because of the storm overnight and only one guy knew what I had on lol...He shouted out "Whoa he has the royal pros on...now Nike needs to bring those back out!!!!"...he caused attention on me lol yet nobody knew what I had on..they probably though they were fake lol...I never see anyone wear any of the older colorways....

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

either they made TOO many pairs, or these foams did not sell well at all!

Made too many pairs......I wonder if these will go on sale in some places....or if ppl will compensate for these in a week or two(if they are still sittig) if they cant cop the upcoming releases this month......

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Im not gon lie but i dont like when a sneaker i really want and copped is still available after the first couple
hours lol i swore these would be gone by the end of the day

I guess they see another day in the stores Its crazy because they are still available in NY and DC the 2 foam capitols

Ur logic is flawed. Like u said, bmore/dc and ny are yhe foam capitals. There's good reason these aren't totally sold out yet. Consider the fact that there were 800 pairs just on the one mall I went. Nowhere else had those type of allocations. That said, these are pretty much done everywhere.
wink.gif

These seemed to have flopped on the resell tip...they're only moving at ~240-260 on the local FB shoe groups I'm in. That's not much above retail but I ultimately decided to pass.

These are on ful size runs in la lol hope this means things are going back to normal. Hoping they hit sales rack like the pearls.

I think another problem is that from some angles these look too similar to pines or coppers which most dudes that have been into foams for a while already have...

I grabbed these to compare to my pines... I'll probably let go of one of the pairs once I get my gyms in. Really dont see myself keeping both pines and gyms unless gyms really give me that
eek.gif
when I see in person.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

these are a resellers bust. Barely over retail, shipping. After eBay fees, youre breaking even or worst. And there is over 1200 pairs on ebay. went from 500 pairs to over 1200 in less than a day.
Silly guys arent they?
Pine foams barely resell for $250..

But the gym greens run about $240 after taxes

Yet they still thought they could get $300.
Smh..

Its a sign that nikes flooding the market. Too many kicks out there and too many future releases.

Te quality on these seem better then the recent retros! There are no glue stains and the grooves seem deeper and less dull then before IMO

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

these are a resellers bust. Barely over retail, shipping. After eBay fees, youre breaking even or worst. And there is over 1200 pairs on ebay. went from 500 pairs to over 1200 in less than a day.
Silly guys arent they?

Smh..
That's a great sign!  I hope others out there who copped them to wear, get their pair at a good price.  I also noticed that Obsidians aren't moving above retail, but I'm glad because I'd like to see these crazy release days finally slow down.  

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Silly guys arent they?

Smh..

A lot of resellers are now getting their money on the front end selling early. I've been wondering why guys are paying $75 to $100 over retail to "beat the hassle", when the resell of the kicks won't be anymore than that. You have people paying $250 for Olympic VI's. If you look at the other two biggest JB releases(playoffs & cements) you can get them for that. Just like people were paying $300 for these. I was wondering why. In some cases like with Miami Vices or Concords, yeah it makes sense, but that's rare.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why yall care so much if these still sitting?

because we remember how it used to be, and would like those days back.

Of course these are still in Nyc, theres a sales tax there and mugs end up paying 250 at least after tax and tolls etc probably more. Once people start seeing these in person everyones gonna want them.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Sadly, there are those who base the desirability of a shoe on how fast it sells out...
I hope every shoe sit's on the shelve's id cop another pair in the outlet's!

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Sadly, there are those who base the desirability of a shoe on how fast it sells out...
I hope every shoe sit's on the shelve's id cop another pair in the outlet's!
You won't be copping a pair of Gym Greens in outlets ...

Back
Top Bottom