Nike Air Force 1 - Halloween 2009 - Savage Beast (From sneakernews.com)

Theres something about these that I really like. I will be looking to pick these up come release date. Does anyone know what places I can find these?

Originally Posted by skep

release date on these yet???????

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Theres something about these that I really like. I will be looking to pick these up come release date. Does anyone know what places I can find these?

good luck finding an answer, i cant get one to save my life i had one member help me (THANKS!) with links for sites that had em but no retail price info,release type or release date. people just wanna badmouth the shoe and not help with anything. i guess once i find something out, ill let u know release datewill probably be any day now, as soon as the 12th and price will prolly be around $130 roughly finding them seems nearly impossible, nike town says only shoegallery is getting them and niketown in NY i call shoe gallery and they dont have info yet. im gonna call again tomorrow, its been a few days

skep wrote:
EMkicks wrote:

good luck finding an answer, i cant get one to save my life i had one member help me (THANKS!) with links for sites that had em but no retail price info, release type or release date. people just wanna badmouth the shoe and not help with anything. i guess once i find something out, ill let u know release date will probably be any day now, as soon as the 12th and price will prolly be around $130 roughly finding them seems nearly impossible, nike town says only shoe gallery is getting them and niketown in NY i call shoe gallery and they dont have info yet. im gonna call again tomorrow, its been a few days
Thanks ill keep my eyes and ears open for any new info as well.

same material on the black fridays, ive gotten em wet n they were fine
its not like a cotton or yarn or anything, it doesnt absorb

cant wait to get my hands on em.. im really gonna have to see them in person though, all these diffferent pics with different tones of color. i hope they notas orange as i think, they still hot though

for a ton of money, stupid high prices. still no release info
called nike this morning, he went on sneakernews to get info for me
didnt now release date, retail price, release type, nothing. said middle to end of this month...
which is obvious, its a HALLOWEEN RELEASE!!!
thanks for the info buddy

Update: Nike Air Force 1 "Savage Beast" e-mail were sent to all the T-45, Indie Energy and Urban Egde account holders today. The shoes should shiptomorrow. Which means the 10/17/2009 release date WILL be pushed up 10/24/2009. They should be on-shelf by Monday or Tuesday next week (depending on what coastyou live on). This is a Tier 45, Indie Energy, Urban Egde release and quickstrike (even though the box doesn't state QS or QK). Price is $135.00....trustmy words...NINO KNOWS!!!!.....

Bonus: There's a Nike Blazer ACG QS "Halloween" as well...but, for some reason...it was on the hush-hush. This is dropping next week too..

awesome!!! thanks for the info!!!
how do i find out what shops that i will consist of? im tryin to avoid the drive 45 mins away to miami if a shop in lauderdale will get em

man nike customer service is such a disappointment
i call em n they dont know anything about em,
i give em the model # and then he says oh it shows they already released on oct 1st and they are sold out
couldnt tell me what stores have quickstrike accounts or anything

Back
Top Bottom