Nike Air Force 1 High Hyperfuse Lineup (KixandtheCity.com)

not 1 decent colourway though and the AF1 high is the sort of shoe that would benefit from the weight saving features of hyperfuse too

wackness

not 1 decent colourway though and the AF1 high is the sort of shoe that would benefit from the weight saving features of hyperfuse too

wackness

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

honestly the QS one stayed open....we have a Jano thread in the Nike section now...SB gets more play in the retro section seeing as dunks are the popular sneakerhead shoe, or were haha.

the neons look like a big tennis ball and the blues are too much...the colors are too bright imo

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-05.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-02.jpg

JULY

freshnessmag

I should have given KATC, since freshnessmag is related to SN, the biggest biter for info on the web...I support KATC all day.
I like the black colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

honestly the QS one stayed open....we have a Jano thread in the Nike section now...SB gets more play in the retro section seeing as dunks are the popular sneakerhead shoe, or were haha.

the neons look like a big tennis ball and the blues are too much...the colors are too bright imo

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-05.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-hyperfuse-premium-02.jpg

JULY

freshnessmag

I should have given KATC, since freshnessmag is related to SN, the biggest biter for info on the web...I support KATC all day.
I like the black colorway
pimp.gif

of course KATC is still around, that was my first blog site....great site imo, though things have changed since then...they used to get all the exclusive news first...still a great site though. I like the white ones too, but the material is really weird imo. I'd prefer straight up leather

of course KATC is still around, that was my first blog site....great site imo, though things have changed since then...they used to get all the exclusive news first...still a great site though. I like the white ones too, but the material is really weird imo. I'd prefer straight up leather

Back
Top Bottom