Nike Air Force One"Back to School Pack"

New Nike Air Force Ones releasing this weekend for toddlers,ps and gs sizes."Back to School Pack"

Pic below(sorry posted from Flickr)

sick.gif

I'm not sure how the red color plays into the whole back-to-school theme.

Someone enlighten me.

wouldn't a back to school pack just be white/white and black/black lows cause that's all i ever saw on the first day of school at my school way backwhen

When I think about it when i was in School the only forces that come to mind were a sum of suede/nubuck Mids, Brooklyn af1s, alot of Sheeds, and Canvas's!

I guess I can now call it the good old days
pimp.gif

there not that bad ... but the only thing is ....
Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by five30

sick.gif

I'm not sure how the red color plays into the whole back-to-school theme.

Someone enlighten me.

CompositionRed.JPG

REALLY i dont see much RED composition books being used. Most the time its that Black White book. Guess NIKE got tired of using that and wanted to change itup.

retail SHOULD be $88. with half off EA discount still valid thru saturday, i think imma have to cop em for the $44

For some reason, they intrigue me but nothing I would spend my money on or even wear if I got them for free.

Most of us can't pick them up anyway since they are Gradeschool and lower. I wouldn't pick these up even if they were released in Men Sizes.

Those pics make them look better than they actually do... let me tell you they are horrible in person.

Originally Posted by jtc85

wouldn't a back to school pack just be white/white and black/black lows cause that's all i ever saw on the first day of school at my school way back when

roll.gif

so true.

Damn, I've never even seen a red composition book before.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pic.

Back
Top Bottom