NIke Air Forces Ones....

no one takes me seriously when i say this, but...

if it makes your feet happy, wear it!

i wouldn't try it, at least not with white/whites or black/blacks. the leather quality is low which could lead to easy damage to the shoe, not to mention over stretching, loose-fit, and movement inside the shoe.

if i was to ball in forces, i'd ball in the highs.
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

OUCH.. i think that would HURT!!!! just buy the zoom kobe 1s. :pimp:
pimp.gif
great bball shoes at such a low low price (35USD). :smile:
smile.gif

ppl make too much of a big deal..personally dude there are better performance shoes out there..but if thats wat u want to do..by all means do it...it aint gonna KILL YA..plus if ur nice on the court ppl will respect you more if u wearin those af1 lows ahaha believe me i know from experience

Why get ugly force one lows when you can get better looking sheeds for cheaper?
My brother got high AF1 sheeds for 20 dollars, just go look. NDS though.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

you get get some good performance modern hoop kicks for like $60, like shox, huaraches, and kobes. But if you wanna go old school Jordan 4 and 5 are pretty good, simple, but gets the job done.

If you have Rasheed Wallace AF1 P.E.s which are High tops and have zoom air in it then yes

if just regular lows then no...

i barely even wear mine to walk around.
never mind play in.
although i did one year.
i ended up messing up my tendons pretty bad...
Everything In It's Right Place

i played in some mids; white/forest green and white/gold my sophmore year. my advice you can get away with mids and even highs. lows......thats asking for a nasty ankle injury.
"i dont care what people think people are stupid..." -charles barkley
myspace
-one

[h1]I don't know how you could move without the ankle support.. I play in XIs with e cue SB soles, and Jordan socks. If you don't have any, I recommend anyone who plays wear Jordan socks, don't waste your money on those thin nba ones. Jordan socks are the way to go
www.culturafina.com
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom