Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

will nike make a freshwater version of that hat and shirt or just exclusive to that colorway? I got the risurch freshwater swingman, but I wouldn't mind having a official version to rock.

will nike make a freshwater version of that hat and shirt or just exclusive to that colorway? I got the risurch freshwater swingman, but I wouldn't mind having a official version to rock.

After checking these out over the past few days, I think sticking with just my Silver Foams may not be a bad idea. I also thought about the possibility/rumor of Duncans retroing.

What's good with the Duncan retroes by the way? Any new info?

After checking these out over the past few days, I think sticking with just my Silver Foams may not be a bad idea. I also thought about the possibility/rumor of Duncans retroing.

What's good with the Duncan retroes by the way? Any new info?

What are the odds of these even being discounted if they're a quickstrike? It wouldn't be the first time people changed their tune come time a QS releases.

And they are Air Griffey Max 1's. I don't see them not selling.

What are the odds of these even being discounted if they're a quickstrike? It wouldn't be the first time people changed their tune come time a QS releases.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike puts the words "limited" or "QS" next to the release and you never know what will happen; they butchered those terms. "Limited" or "QS" means not many pairs available, but Nike says those words and drop a large amount knowing those terms attract people, more or less forcing them to cop, not knowing if they'll sell out or hit sales racks. Smart for them, annoying for us.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike puts the words "limited" or "QS" next to the release and you never know what will happen; they butchered those terms. "Limited" or "QS" means not many pairs available, but Nike says those words and drop a large amount knowing those terms attract people, more or less forcing them to cop, not knowing if they'll sell out or hit sales racks. Smart for them, annoying for us.

I just got done talking to my Nike rep and he confirmed that these are going to be very limited in distribution. A true Quick Strike! Good luck getting them on a discount from FL and company. These were made strictly for indy stores so I'm told but a few chain stores in certain markets might be getting their hands on it.

I just got done talking to my Nike rep and he confirmed that these are going to be very limited in distribution. A true Quick Strike! Good luck getting them on a discount from FL and company. These were made strictly for indy stores so I'm told but a few chain stores in certain markets might be getting their hands on it.

These are
smokin.gif

Second only to Volts IMO....

also for sale now at your NikeTowns and on Sneaker Politics....

smile.gif

These are
smokin.gif

Second only to Volts IMO....

also for sale now at your NikeTowns and on Sneaker Politics....

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom