Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Does anybody know anything about these? They are QS and are suppose to be released on July 2nd.

Does anybody know anything about these? They are QS and are suppose to be released on July 2nd.

smh.gif
Put a question mark in your title.

Metallic/Platinum doesn't sound right. Sounds like an all grey shoe with some shine to 'em.

Any info is appreciated though from future posts.

Metallic/Platinum doesn't sound right. Sounds like an all grey shoe with some shine to 'em.

Any info is appreciated though from future posts.

I just found out that the shoe is going to be for his retirement. Suppose to be real limited too. Has to be if nobody has heard anything about them and they are suppose to drop on July 2!

From the Griffey cleats thread...
Posted ~ 03/02/10

DsLee559 wrote:
DownyBoy wrote:
Did Dcks already sell out of the bag online??

Wow, it looks like they did!  I officially slept on this bag.  Here's to hoping the Swingman stuff ends up on NDC.

Here's an interesting chat I had with a Nike rep via NDC Customer Service chat:

Message.gif
 Shane
mad.gif
 Hi, my name is Shane. How may I help you?
Message.gif
 Me: Hi shane I was wondering if there are any colorways slated to release for product style 354912
Message.gif
 Shane: I'll be more than happy to look that up for you !
Message.gif
 Shane: It looks like there is one color way set to release around June. There isn't a set date for this yet though. The color way number is -003. "Metallic Platinum/Black"
Message.gif
 Me: that's for the Air Griffey Max 1?
Message.gif
 Shane: Yes, that is correct. 

I wonder how THAT is going to come out.

From the Griffey cleats thread...
Posted ~ 03/02/10

DsLee559 wrote:
DownyBoy wrote:
Did Dcks already sell out of the bag online??

Wow, it looks like they did!  I officially slept on this bag.  Here's to hoping the Swingman stuff ends up on NDC.

Here's an interesting chat I had with a Nike rep via NDC Customer Service chat:

Message.gif
 Shane
mad.gif
 Hi, my name is Shane. How may I help you?
Message.gif
 Me: Hi shane I was wondering if there are any colorways slated to release for product style 354912
Message.gif
 Shane: I'll be more than happy to look that up for you !
Message.gif
 Shane: It looks like there is one color way set to release around June. There isn't a set date for this yet though. The color way number is -003. "Metallic Platinum/Black"
Message.gif
 Me: that's for the Air Griffey Max 1?
Message.gif
 Shane: Yes, that is correct. 

I wonder how THAT is going to come out.

I just found out that the shoe is going to be for his retirement. Suppose to be real limited too. Has to be if nobody has heard anything about them and they are suppose to drop on July 2!

I wonder if Nike is still going to release these. That release date is this week, and there hasn't been any pics at all.

I wonder if Nike is still going to release these. That release date is this week, and there hasn't been any pics at all.

Hmm... not really feeling the colorway.

I'd take the cap though... shoulda been a 643-fitted IMO.

Hmm... not really feeling the colorway.

I'd take the cap though... shoulda been a 643-fitted IMO.

The picture don't do it justice. People told me the actual shoe is real nice. I have to wait until they come in.

The picture don't do it justice. People told me the actual shoe is real nice. I have to wait until they come in.

Back
Top Bottom