Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Has anyone heard when NDC will get these? I have a Nike gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket. I was about to pick up the army 6 rings at the outletsor double up on these.

UPandCOMING32
Yoo ! Thanks alot for that sku/product number for that shirt... went to the local nike store and the employee did a nikefind search for me and i ordered both the white one and black one for both my Griffeys for 39.98 with free shipping! Thanks again

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Originally Posted by Informerx

They aint even giving employees discounts on these in footlocker from what I know

That is incorrect. Got mine for $55.

Ducktales! ur probably talkin about the SwingMan Remixes!!!
alien.gif

d5736eeb416a2f0b5eda34a3c95de42be81444a4.jpg

bd116446225235cce7c25aa94981022861aac1b9.jpg

Not quite, try again.

^^ whoa.. i been working for the company for 2 years now and i have never seen a discount like that...Maybe thats a Gold coin or something like that ..

A Gold Coin discount is when a Footlocker Associate become a Manager. and they give them 25, 50 or 75 dollar certificate depends on what position of manageryou get. its credit towards their next employee purchase. correct me if im wrong but i work for champs so idk much about it.

these can't compare to the OG c/w's imo for a number of reasons, however i think it's def. a nice retro+ c/w that deserves more credit than ioriginally gave it.

qzkrnn.jpg

Is it just me, or am I the only one that dislikes the Volts? Im not feeling that combo of blue and the green accents at all.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Is it just me, or am I the only one that dislikes the Volts? Im not feeling that combo of blue and the green accents at all.

Not just u dog Volts dont do nuthin for me online or in person to me just not a hot colourway doesnt do a great shoe justice.

To me the black tongue doesnt belong on tha shoe just looks off.

Peace
Scottie

deez shoooz are def tuff
but do dey gotta release date

dey wood look betta doh if dey had white base
prob rock wit sum denim levis and a pocket white t
wit ma jesus piece

i rate it tuff

Originally Posted by Kenny Klassic

deez shoooz are def tuff
but do dey gotta release date

dey wood look betta doh if dey had white base