Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

These don't look as nice as the FW's, but they've got the Volts beat in my opinion. I'm not a fan of blue, so that's why.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

Got my pair Friday after going to just about every spot in St. Louis I found them at the Foot Locker in The Loop, very happy with my pair. This shoe is Black/Orange...not Red for those looking to buy. It matches perfectly with my Baltimore Orioles hat. This shoes is not as good as the other two but it's still a dope shoe. It's like The Lox...Sheek ain't as good as Jada and Styles but that don't make him weak...he's just not as good as the other two lol.

LOL at the LOX comparison

lmao thats funny

2re5bfs.jpg

30aqavn.jpg

FW are iLL and the Shirts are nice dude....Look a lil Big though...what size are they? And for the guy that said the shoe is Black/Orange...U must becolorblind.

the shirts are an XL actually... and goodlookin and the black white nd red are tough too i had to get em... just wish the red was darker or something

Saw these this weekend at Spotsylvania mall while I was looking for the Bo Jacks. They are cool, but as a Freshwater owner I couldn't see myself actuallywearing them much. However if you missed out on Fresh's these are a pretty dope alternative if you don't wanna pay over retail. They are just toosimilar for me.

Whoaaa to the guy saying they're orange. These are definitely that infrared/lava color, nothing like the orange AM95's or AJ1's.

Just be patient homie, lately they've been sprinkling out additional OG CW's of classics after the initial runs .. Atlantic Penny 2's, the upcomingwhite/silver Pippen's... they'll drop, eventually.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Is it just me, or am I the only one that dislikes the Volts? Im not feeling that combo of blue and the green accents at all.
im with you. cant stand that neon green BS

Nice shirts, but overmatching much? If thats your thing do you though.

Personally thats a little much for me, either id lose the hat or something.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Nice shirts, but overmatching much? If thats your thing do you though.

Personally thats a little much for me, either id lose the hat or something.

indifferent.gif
why dont you save your fashion advice for your girlfriend
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Replace the anthracite with white and the shoe pops a lot more.

^^^these would have looked better. I got both volts and freshwaters, im good. I would only cop these if they were dumb cheap and only to beat up.

^^^these would have looked better. I got both volts and freshwaters, im good. I would only cop these if they were dumb cheap and only to beat up.

saw these in person and am thinking about getting them. the red is almost like infrared. nice.

ive been seeing all the school kids wearing the black/anthracite pair when im riding the metro to work.... they r OK and r growing on me... but for the rightprice
happy.gif

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Saw these this weekend at Spotsylvania mall while I was looking for the Bo Jacks. They are cool, but as a Freshwater owner I couldn't see myself actually wearing them much. However if you missed out on Fresh's these are a pretty dope alternative if you don't wanna pay over retail. They are just too similar for me.

Whoaaa to the guy saying they're orange. These are definitely that infrared/lava color, nothing like the orange AM95's or AJ1's.
Good to see another fellow Spotsy Mall visitor on here
roll.gif

But that shoe is def NOT orange. Like EEntegRa sated, they are infared in their color not a true deep red. They are ok, but I have enough black/red as statedbefore and the next Bred colorway shoe I will get in the 12s in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom