Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

Huaraches have always been consistently good basket ball shoes to play in. I'll prolly pick up a pair for ballin' outside.

Huaraches have always been consistently good basket ball shoes to play in. I'll prolly pick up a pair for ballin' outside.

i'm really feeling the free-type soles. those are mad comfortable. might have to cop these.

i'm really feeling the free-type soles. those are mad comfortable. might have to cop these.

Mega Cop!! 3 pairs for nostalgic-wants-more-retros-me!  The black and blue ones are SIIIIICK!!
pimp.gif
. Lets hope people really dont like them so I can grab 3 of each of my colorways.
roll.gif

Mega Cop!! 3 pairs for nostalgic-wants-more-retros-me!  The black and blue ones are SIIIIICK!!
pimp.gif
. Lets hope people really dont like them so I can grab 3 of each of my colorways.
roll.gif

pretty dope IMO
kinda wished they kept it normal but i hope these turn out good

pretty dope IMO
kinda wished they kept it normal but i hope these turn out good

Originally Posted by dtb00201

There are 2 different toe boxes floating around. Are they both releasing?

nike-huarache-bball-2012-white-purple-teal-01.jpg

I'm surprised it took 4 pages until someone noticed this, they lok like 2different shoes. I like the idea but I wonder how they perform, light shoes I reckon. They are a bit like the lunar ball shoe, nice idea but running shoes don't always evolve into decent ballin shoes.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

There are 2 different toe boxes floating around. Are they both releasing?

nike-huarache-bball-2012-white-purple-teal-01.jpg

I'm surprised it took 4 pages until someone noticed this, they lok like 2different shoes. I like the idea but I wonder how they perform, light shoes I reckon. They are a bit like the lunar ball shoe, nice idea but running shoes don't always evolve into decent ballin shoes.

i would be open to at least try them on. i love running in my frees, but love full length zoom for bball. any word on cushioning? i would think with the free tooling, they may just go the nike sb route and put a small zoom heel unit under the insole.

i would be open to at least try them on. i love running in my frees, but love full length zoom for bball. any word on cushioning? i would think with the free tooling, they may just go the nike sb route and put a small zoom heel unit under the insole.

Back
Top Bottom