Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

We still got some pairs here on Honolulu.

Anyone got anymore information on these?? Other colorway elease dates? Performance reviews? Doesn't seem like too much people into these -_-. But I LOVE em.

I tried on my usual size 9 last week and they feel amazing. Went to go buy it today and all size 9s were sold out =(

I tried on my usual size 9 last week and they feel amazing. Went to go buy it today and all size 9s were sold out =(

Been scanning all over for any additional info on exact release dates for the Spring releases... To no avail -_-. The Spring/Summer releases are GR right? And the ones released last month were QS?

Been scanning all over for any additional info on exact release dates for the Spring releases... To no avail -_-. The Spring/Summer releases are GR right? And the ones released last month were QS?

basketball pairs were @ footlocker roosevelt field as of last night...really wanted the runners though.

basketball pairs were @ footlocker roosevelt field as of last night...really wanted the runners though.

Four new colorways coming out next month...
http://sneakernews.com/2012/01/06/nike-huarache-free-basketball-2012-february-2012-releases/

The volts are okay, the rest are so damn bland, esp for a NSW release.  They're too bland for bball kicks, let alone casual wear.  Where's the imagination with these?

nike-huarache-free-basketball-2012-february-2012-releases-2.jpg

Still haven't gotten the chance to try em on court. Has anyone played in their pair yet? Still waiting on/looking for a performance review on these....

Still haven't gotten the chance to try em on court. Has anyone played in their pair yet? Still waiting on/looking for a performance review on these....

Back
Top Bottom