Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

THOUGHTS: THOSE CRANBERRY COOL GREY JOINTS ARE PRETTY NICE BUT NO SENSE IN COPPING AFTER HAVING THE COOL GREYS.. AND I DIDNT KNOW THEY RERETRO'D THE WHITE RED COLORWAY…. THAT COLORWAY WAS DOPE BACK IN 02 ACCENTS MAY BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT NOW THOUGH.. UNDS THESE NOT TOO LONG AGO

View media item 1472933

Last edited:
Couldn't pass up NDC's $89.98 sale for the Cool Blue's.

I got a pair...can't believe my size was still available.

I was surprised to see that NDC had the cool blues marked down already but the white/emerald/berrys are still at regular price.

Got the "Med Ball" CW & the strap has some white paint on it,in the mesh..any ideas of a way to get that off without removing the blue paint or messing up the mesh piece?..don't feel like sending them back & waiting a month to rock them. View media item 1483014

Just a heads up Eastbay has the Medicine Ball Huaraches for $79.99.

Wanted to get the Fireberry in person..haven't seen them anywhere..online sold out in my size..after having to do a "restoration" on my Med Balls,that made me hesitant..I want to see them first.
Quality has been horrible on this last batch of CW's..bad paint & glue on most pairs I seen.

Got the "Med Ball" CW & the strap has some white paint on it,in the mesh..any ideas of a way to get that off without removing the blue paint or messing up the mesh piece?..don't feel like sending them back & waiting a month to rock them. View media item 1483014

Did you try scraping the inside of the strap? That seems to be where the issue is. Try a toothpick and maybe even a needle to poke through the little holes. Going to be tedious and time consuming.

Did you try scraping the inside of the strap? That seems to be where the issue is. Try a toothpick and maybe even a needle to poke through the little holes. Going to be tedious and time consuming.
U got it...exact process I went wit..was scared of breaking one of the holes..but went ahead & used the smallest pin I could find..it is almost all gone..I got it to a point it doesn't bother me as much..definitely made me nervous to order online..the QC just isn't there on "premium" kicks.

Glad you got it man. Yeah it's hit or miss unfortunately.
I gave up the day I got them..was mad..I jinxed it & said they would have a problem..the sneaker gods gave me the business lol..last night I grabbed the pin & brush..went at it..almost all gone..Repped for the reply earlier.

out of all the trainer huaraches i got the uk size exclusives the best ones lol the material quality is crazy, the look is crazy, the shoe strings is crazy, the blue inside lining is crazy.. this shoe is a 10/10.. 

my best huarache next to the dark emeralds.

out of all the trainer huaraches i got the uk size exclusives the best ones lol the material quality is crazy, the look is crazy, the shoe strings is crazy, the blue inside lining is crazy.. this shoe is a 10/10.. 

my best huarache next to the dark emeralds.
The UK got some dope exclusive Huaraches lately..I'm still hoping for a late shipment of the Fireberry to one of the local spots..I missed my shot online..Size? pair too..I was looking at both & my size soldout.

Just copped off of Foot Action, these are some of my FAVORITE shoes from the early 90's. Sooo many memories.

Anybody know about them air raids!?

Reactions: ARK
Just copped off of Foot Action, these are some of my FAVORITE shoes from the early 90's. Sooo many memories.

Anybody know about them air raids!?

Which air raids? The og black grey pr?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom