Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Seems like the toe box guard leather is a lot softer than the toe box itself. I had the same thing with my lasers. It's definitely fixed on the SBB 1s though 

first of all he lying that he got them from finishline cause if he had the the box tag at least would have had the sings that the price tag was ripped off.

EDIT: also the toe box looks off..the wholes seem a little small

Last edited:
yeah, his ebay picture had the MSRP, and everything looked good from the get go, but when I received them today i knew they were off..

Damn fakes are getting good. No one is looking at that box tag when you wear them, and the shoes themselves look pretty damn close from here.

Lol dude, you wouldn't be saying that if you were paying market price for fakes.

I don't think he was implying to keep them just stating the fakes are getting better quality and detail. I agree, which sucks. Hope you get your refund.

Damn those look good

Only thing I could tell was the size tag and the 9 was way off

Yeah, definitely not condoning wearing or selling these haha. I think it's ******* terrible that they are getting this close. It's ******* up the game. Makes me want to pass on the SBB's altogether. Getting too scared to cop **** online.

Yeah, definitely not condoning wearing or selling these haha. I think it's ******* terrible that they are getting this close. It's ******* up the game. Makes me want to pass on the SBB's altogether. Getting too scared to cop **** online.

Word .....it's the reason why I took a break coppin after Ray Allen 13s.

Damn those fakes look pretty good. Just 3 things stood out to me: the wings logo, Nike logo on the sole and the box tag. All of which were very minor.

Back
Top Bottom