Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I know this doesn't exactly belong here, I thought posting here would be better than resurrecting the old thread. Do you guys think $150 for a pair of 2013 Chicago 1s is a good price?

Pics are here:

I know this doesn't exactly belong here, I thought posting here would be better than resurrecting the old thread. Do you guys think $150 for a pair of 2013 Chicago 1s is a good price?

Pics are here:

dont do it

Need some help... 

i am trying to unds my chicago 1 but one of the side panel lace holes is blocked and i am trying to push it off with shoe laces, screws and what not but it is not working.. am i the only one having this problem? i know this thread isn't active much since everybody got their pair and probably unds them already. 

any advice on what should i do? 

Need some help... 

i am trying to unds my chicago 1 but one of the side panel lace holes is blocked and i am trying to push it off with shoe laces, screws and what not but it is not working.. am i the only one having this problem? i know this thread isn't active much since everybody got their pair and probably unds them already. 

Pics????

the second lace hole. I've been pushing at it for 5 minute.. its fuzzy when i try to tweez it

Need some help... 

one of my holes were like that too.  i used a pin to punch a few small holes into it.  then use a sharp pencil n make the hole bigger...

EDIT: you dont deserve to unds those shoes because it looks like you putting those ridiculous sneakershields :smh:

Last edited:
If that tweet is right hopefully a new online system is in place for these or they do the online raffle for them. Getting the SBB was simple and effective so I have faith in their online raffle system. 

Last edited:
If that tweet is right hopefully a new online system is in place for these or they do the online raffle for them. Getting the SBB was simple and effective so I have faith in their online raffle system. 

You got to take in consideration that the raffle system was fairly new and not everyone was on the know about it so the amount of people signing up was low. With every release its only going to get harder as with every other system that has been in place previously.

You got to take in consideration that the raffle system was fairly new and not everyone was on the know about it so the amount of people signing up was low. With every release its only going to get harder as with every other system that has been in place previously.
says the people that got a pair through the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom