Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
These can be had for 350 ish ds. Just be patient and look around!
nerd.gif

Called the Shiekh in downtown LA that's doing the restock, they said they don't even have doubles of sizes, looks like 1 FSR. Not worth the hassle of downtown to see if that's right IMO. 

Damn I was hoping that DTLA shiekh would have at least two size runs. I wasn't planning on going but was willing to pay someone to wait in line for me. I guess that plan is out the window. I heard the first person in line for the blk infrared 6 started waiting at 4 am. im not about that life.

This is a longshot lol but I found a 10.5 for 280 local. Anyone have a size 9 they would swap?

Edit: nvm they aren't ds forget it

Last edited:
I wouldn't give up my LM's for a pair of Chi's but I can understand someone who does. This should be doable. 

I wouldn't either. Lance's were a one time thing, and they are incredible. The Chi will release again.

I hope this question hasnt been asked recently but does anyone know what exact date the NDC release got pushed back to?

August 00, 20Never.

Damn I was hoping that DTLA shiekh would have at least two size runs. I wasn't planning on going but was willing to pay someone to wait in line for me. I guess that plan is out the window. I heard the first person in line for the blk infrared 6 started waiting at 4 am. im not about that life.
Someone else should call and see, maybe they were trying to discourage people from camping. I wouldn't put it past employees to lie. 

Someone else should call and see, maybe they were trying to discourage people from camping. I wouldn't put it past employees to lie. 
Shiekh just tweeted a pic of their Chi line. Peeps are camping out as we speak. I'm throwing in the towel. A line waiter is just too expensive. 
frown.gif

Shiekh just tweeted a pic of their Chi line. Peeps are camping out as we speak. I'm throwing in the towel. A line waiter is just too expensive. 
frown.gif
bruh.. i was actually debating on going tomorrow around noon to check it out.. the looks of the pic all the pairs have got to be claimed.   

I was there about an hour or so ago. They started lining up last night. About 40 people there now.

I hate JB.

Iv'e been waiting on my pair of gamma 12's i paid 170 for to sell at flight club for 425 so ill get 340 back and they got my size chis for 425 so it's like I'm getting them for 255 plus $14 shipping. not bad.

Back
Top Bottom