Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I never got it just an error after processing payment. Looks like I may take an L due to errors. Not happy about that as I won the raffle fair and square, but I do have a pair already so I won't lose sleep
Word, what's NDC chat saying ? You are right fam that's ******** you won the raffle fair and square. Like I said, their servers are ****, when did you try purchasing it, I did like at 10:15am, there were delays but no errors for me. 

so were people with one entry able to get the shoes or did people win with multiple entries also?

people waiting on their shipping conf.....im still waiting on my L-mail... I mean reserve or not reserve email
roll.gif

so were people with one entry able to get the shoes or did people win with multiple entries also?
I only had one entry and magically was able to win the raffle. I'm not getting too happy until my pair arrives, I struck out on release day so it'll be amazing if it actually comes thru. 

Even when entering the NDC raffle yesterday, their system seems so unstable. Like I said this is a step in the right direction, but still a lot of work is needed. 

Nike got potential customers with dozens of accounts to acquire as many shoes as possible lol.

They are getting closer to fixing things, but they need to weed out some of these unnecessary accumulative accounts if they really want what they claim this new system is for.

First time poster after being on a Niketalk hiatus for about 13 years.

I didn't receive an email confirmation stating whether I won the raffle or lost the raffle.  I used the link posted earlier (I was signed in to my account):

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/a...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-kbDbOljPV.iI13mfMdV54A

And I was able to unlock my size that I put in during the raffle and I was able to check out.  It had all of my information and I simply checked out quickly... no hassle.

I also used my wife's account to enter a raffle and she had not received an email either.  I tried the same process and it did not let me unlock the button.  It stated "You don't have access to this product."  

So my guess is if you have not received an email yet, you can check by clicking the above link.  If you won, you can simply unlock the add to cart button.  If you did not win, it will not let you move forward.

Word, what's NDC chat saying ? You are right fam that's ******** you won the raffle fair and square. Like I said, their servers are ****, when did you try purchasing it, I did like at 10:15am, there were delays but no errors for me. 

Got through at 9:04 central time. Got an email from PayPal saying I placed an order with Nike. Nike chat saying the order didn't come. Then said they would contact me later. There goes my trade bait. I'm 38 hot at the moment

This new drawing system is not 100% fraud proof, but it's the best we have. The mobile phone verification helps, it makes it more difficult for fraudulent activity.

I'd rather fight with Bots than deal with 100,000,000 raffles being entered into the system, and then Nike only choosing 200.

You have a better chance putting in 200 in a damn slot machine and hitting the jackpot then winning a raffle that millions of people around the world have 1 hour to enter.

Last edited:
Got through at 9:04 central time. Got an email from PayPal saying I placed an order with Nike. Nike chat saying the order didn't come. Then said they would contact me later. There goes my trade bait. I'm 38 hot at the moment
Damn, hope it works out for you, that's messed up though since you won the raffle so I'm still confused as to wtf is up. Can you not use the link within the email, to make a purchase again? Luckily, you have a pair, I don't so I'd be heated af. 

First time posting after a 13 year hiatus from Niketalk.

I entered the raffle with 2 accounts, my account and my wife's account.  Neither of us have received any emails confirming we either won or lost the raffle.  I used the link provided on here earlier that directly goes to the unlocked page (While signed in to my account).

And I was able to unlock my size and I checked out quickly... no hassle.

I tried the same exact thing logging on with my wife's account and I was met with this message: You don't have access to this product.If you've scored an access code, enter it below.

My guess is that if you have won and have not received an email yet, you should be able to check by clicking the unlock button on the page itself.

Last edited:

I'd rather fight with Bots than deal with 100,000,000 raffles being entered into the system, and then Nike only choosing 200.

You have a better chance putting in 200 in a damn slot machine and hitting the jackpot then winning a raffle that millions of people around the world have 1 hour to enter.

First time posting after a 13 year hiatus from Niketalk.

I entered the raffle with 2 accounts, my account and my wife's account.  Neither of us have received any emails confirming we either won or lost the raffle.  I used the link provided on here earlier that directly goes to the unlocked page (While signed in to my account).

And I was able to unlock my size and I checked out quickly... no hassle.

I tried the same exact thing logging on with my wife's account and I was met with this message: You don't have access to this product.If you've scored an access code, enter it below.

My guess is that if you have won and have not received an email yet, you should be able to check by clicking the unlock button on the page itself.
Check your junk folder, mine was there just waiting for me.

Damn, hope it works out for you, that's messed up though since you won the raffle so I'm still confused as to wtf is up. Can you not use the link within the email, to make a purchase again? Luckily, you have a pair, I don't so I'd be heated af. 

If I go through the link it says order limit exceeded. But according to Nike my first order never went through. (Got the same error on my first order attempt)

If you want the shoes you gotta put in the work call friends/families etc. I don't get why some people think it is better to fight bots/computer lmao

@jsfanatic  I checked my Spam folder... nothing there.

But your reply had me check my promotions tab in gmail... and there it was at 11:07pm last night.

Back
Top Bottom