Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Easy pass if the Chi's come factory laced.

Not srs.
I believed you until I scrolled down
roll.gif

Easy cop due to the OG Nike Box, Nike Air on the Tongue, unlaced and no Jumpman on the back
nthat.gif

It's only missing the OG hang tag, will have to wait till 2025 (40th anniversary) for that
nerd.gif

Easy cop due to the OG Nike Box, Nike Air on the Tongue, unlaced and no Jumpman on the back
nthat.gif

It's only missing the OG hang tag, will have to wait till 2025 (40th anniversary) for that
nerd.gif
ehh this NA box is not all that. Bring back this for a change:

It will come in the anniversary box unfortunately.

Edit: I care but it won't stop me from buying the shoe. I'm gonna feast on this release.

Last edited:

I spoke with Nike but they could just be saying that because they don't know. The anniversary box is the 2015 box.

It kinda makes sense tho because the lows and the Lazers didn't come in the OG box. Some will say because they were not True OG's but look at the Knicks that released last year.

Also,
Look that the Neutral grey lows, those were OG's and came in the anniversary box.

Last edited:
I spoke with Nike but they could just be saying that because they don't know. The anniversary box is the 2015 box.

It kinda makes sense tho because the lows and the Lazers didn't come in the OG box. Some will say because they were not True OG's but look at the Knicks that released last year.

Also,
Look that the Neutral grey lows, those were OG's and came in the anniversary box.
did you also speak with nike about how many yeezy2s gonna restock? cant trust anybody that "speaks to nike" like who the f speaks to nike, nobody speaks directly to nike. and then come around and say they said it because they dont know. obviously thats not a source, you just going off on what the last few 1s came with. wouldnt make no sense how they keepin these og factor with the mold and unlaced and have it come with a 30anni box. 

lol i was just about to say, didn't almost all early pics of the Chicagos have a OG NA box. What nike are you directly speaking with that says it comes with a 2015 30th Anniversary box?

White Cement IVs in 1999. It was nuts, barely got a pair

funny i remember this like it was yesterday, but for the bred 4s in '99. i was in college at the time and i remember seeing a girl wearing them. she was a friend and i asked her about them and she said she got them that morning. this was a wednesday. i dropped everything and RACED over to the mall to cop. back then there were no release dates like that. the shoes just dropped and u had to either have someone on the inside of the store or just randomly be there at the mall.

the good ol' days... *sigh*

What box did the DSMs come in? The Chi's won't be any different.
frags came in an og box tho...

Last edited:
30th Anniversary. But who knows if they'll do that for the Chi's. It's a non OG colorway or colorblocking for the DSM collab

Qft, that means nothing. Why didn't the Neutral grey lows come in an OG box? Why did the Knicks last year come in an OG box.. Ya'll are idiots. Come back in this thread and say i was right when they drop.

Last edited:
Qft, that means nothing. Why didn't the Neutral grey lows come in an OG box? Why did the Knicks last year come in an OG box.. Ya'll are idiots. Come back in this thread and say i was right when they drop.
says the dude that cant even get the release date of the knicks correct

Knicks released in 2013 and every 1's that year came with a NA box. Frag's released December of 2014 and it came with a NA box. Like I said, theres been a lot of leaked photos of the NA Chicago's and almost all of them either came with the NA box or no box at all. 

Now they out here fighting over a box...

A box....

It's just going to get smashed and wet and crumble and tear

Can't even wear the box,

Can't take the box with you when you wear the shoes

mean.gif

Knicks released in 2013 and every 1's that year came with a NA box. Frag's released December of 2014 and it came with a NA box. Like I said, theres been a lot of leaked photos of the NA Chicago's and almost all of them either came with the NA box or no box at all. 

I really hope they do but I don't see it happening

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom