Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
stores rarely do FCFS anymore, especially for a shoe of this magnitude. But if you find a store thats doing FCFS, you really think a grade school kid would hold your spot? People would skip this kid and when you get to him in the morning, he would've gone from being first 5 in line to last in line.

Naw man he scoops the shoes for you.

You carry on with your regular day :pimp:

Done this a number of times. Just have to find real soldiers :lol:

yeah this used to be more prominent back in the day when almost every release was FCFS, but ever since the riots and people can't condone themselves or act in a civil manner, they started shutting down FCFS for safety reasons. Some stores still do it for less hyped releases.

Any chance this release will be on the sneakers app? I'm sure this question has already been answered, but I didn't see anything the last few pages.

View media item 1514333

Tyrone Biggums: You know uh we bros right?

:lol:

becareful jerseysole sells fakes and have sold fakes in the past, i dont doubt they sell real kicks from time to time but they definitely sell fakes with one of my boys getting a fake or unauthorized pair from the, you can see the fake white and carolina blue 5s on the main page, 199 is sus as hell and if you took that bait good luck. think bout it these cost 160 plus tax is 170 plus shipping is another 10-15 plus the paypal fee, aint nobody eating if theyre taking preorders like that

I said it was too good to be true.

Here we go again.........

Why do you guys get so ****in' weird for this Nike Air Jordan I High gimmick? When the same damn shoe came out in 2013 with a jumpman, no one gave two *****. Now these are priority?

Why the hell are y'all passing up on these pre-sale prices, when you already know what's going to happing come release day? Then a year later y'all will be swearing up and down that these were so "limited", when you were giving opportunity after opportunity to get the shoe.

3 years of the same routine and people are still asking questions they should already know. With these releases it goes something like this:

Pre-sale (Higher than retail but lower than re-sale)

Retail (actual store store price on RD but you'll need some kind of hook up to obtain pair/pairs due to all the under-handed in store shenanigans and rackets they have set up. Buying online release day is almost always a waste of time for anything that isn't GR)

Re-sale (Give me everything in your pockets and be happy that you got a pair).

It ain't that complicated. Pre- order. Just make sure they're legit. Anyone waiting for RD on these super-duper special, extra-extra limited, greatest Air Jordan of all time (yes, that's how a lot of you guys sound to me.) Is going have the same results/complications as other sought after Air Jordan I High release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why do you guys get so ****in' weird for this Nike Air Jordan I High gimmick? When the same damn shoe came out in 2013 with a jumpman, no one gave two s***s. Now these are priority?
because the same shoe that released lastin 2013 was hot garbage. the quality alone was terrible when it came to the leather and that stupid tongue on them. it was just a bad retro all across the boards regardless of branding. and now that these coming out again but as close as to the OG since 94 (so 21 years) theres no surprise that people would be clamoring about them b come on you should know this
Why the hell are y'all passing up on these pre-sale prices, when you already know what's going to happing come release day? Then a year later y'all will be swearing up and down that these were so "limited", when you were giving opportunity after opportunity to get the shoe.
because for some people these shoes aint that important to simply put down the extra money and go on to the next release. and why spend the extra money on pairs that may not be legit and go through even more hassle to get your money back if they aren't legit? id rather wait till RD for my pair 

Last edited:

Why do you guys get so ****in' weird for this Nike Air Jordan I High gimmick? When the same damn shoe came out in 2013 with a jumpman, no one gave two *****.

Firstly, these are a OG rendition with better quality. As a shoe person you know how that goes.

Lastly, the 2013 sold pretty fast respectively. They were in the same numbers as the NA retroes, so their weren't many to begin with, for em to sit long.

Yeah it's retail or bust for me. **** a pre order, I haven't paid in advance for a product since I bought some weed in high school.

29 more days till we eat 
pimp.gif

yeah this used to be more prominent back in the day when almost every release was FCFS, but ever since the riots and people can't condone themselves or act in a civil manner, they started shutting down FCFS for safety reasons. Some stores still do it for less hyped releases.
Lol that's just NYC. You guys are wild. For example: the difference between Supreme NY lines and LA is night and day lol, most New Yorkers just don't know how to act. 

Last edited:
Nah I've read of riots and stabbings and robbery in other states too. It's not just NYC. You can find sources almost anywhere confirming this. Though I can't disagree that SF might have better upstanding citizens lmao

Back
Top Bottom