Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This place is hyping the hell outta this show its rediculous, do you guys realize we're doing it to ourselves with all this panic. NO ONE KNOWS for definite how limited they are. We're going by word of mouth and the preorder sites are prospering instead of waiting for FACTS = store locator,

That's NT for you. Trust me when I say that these aren't super limited. Everyone does love 1's though so you'll have to do some leg work.

Last edited:
This place is hyping the hell outta this show its rediculous, do you guys realize we're doing it to ourselves with all this panic. NO ONE KNOWS for definite how limited they are. We're going by word of mouth and the preorder sites are prospering instead of waiting for FACTS = store locator,

werent dudes just posting how HOH only got 2 FSR?

werent dudes just posting how HOH only got 2 FSR?
Dudes were posting about the HOH in their specific city has 2 FSR. 

The Bay Area is a joke with raffles especially SF/DC. All of them are rigged, never won anything. I highly doubt my first win will be these when I can't land a GR hence my willingness to preorder.

The Bay Area is a joke with raffles especially SF/DC. All of them are rigged, never won anything. I highly doubt my first win will be these when I can't land a GR hence my willingness to preorder.
I think they only raffle in the bay I somewhat trust is Niketown. I've won a few there tho lol...I've heard some stories bout Daly City tho. Would never go out there for hyped releases...

men lie...women lie.. Store locators don't (for the most part)
You're about to do this release like you did Raheem aren't you?
nthat.gif

I think they only raffle in the bay I somewhat trust is Niketown. I've won a few there tho lol...I've heard some stories bout Daly City tho. Would never go out there for hyped releases...
Right... It's crazy. To make it even worse I'm a size 9. All the Asians rock my size, I stand no chance lol

men lie...women lie.. Store locator numbers don't (for the most part)
True, but the store locator doesn't state the quantity of shipment they receive, only the places where they will be allocated.

Also, the amount of shipment/quantity can only be known if the employees/manager tells you how many they got, but even then, who knows if they tell you the truth about how many they received.

Just saying fam :wink:

Last edited:
Sometimes I think resellers get on here and hype up people to get scared about not getting a pair and then post links to their pre-sale sites which are $40-$50 over retail. I personally think this should be banned. Go on kixify for that.

True, but the store locator doesn't state the quantity of shipment they receive, only the places where they will be allocated.

Also, the amount of shipment/quantity can only be known if the employees/manager tells you how many they got, but even then, who knows if they tell you the truth about how many they received.

Just saying fam
wink.gif
thats why i wrote "For the most part"

you're right tho ....However, the store locator should tell us how available they are and how many stores are getting them. This should give us a good idea and we'll know what kind of release we're working with.

thats why i wrote "For the most part"

you're right tho ....However, the store locator should tell us how available they are and how many stores are getting them. This should give us a good idea and we'll know what kind of release we're working with.
Agreed.

It would be a great feature if you click on the location and then shows how many pairs are available. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom