Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I manage to found someone on Kixify that was selling my sz for $275 but I hit him up thru text & he gave it to me for $260 shipped. He send me that invoice, made that payment thru paypal & literally got the shoes the next day . The leather on these is so soft at the toe box area:pimp:. My max I wanted to pay was 250 but a extra 10 bucks wont hurt. I'm stiill going to try to double up on release day but for retail this time. Atleast I can be at ease knowing that I secure 1 pair because that Royal 1's release in '13 still give me nightmares

View media item 1542810View media item 1542811View media item 1542812View media item 1542813

Lmao these Chicago dudes must be hurting for money. Letting these go at 300 and below is crazy. If they have patience and wait til after release they can easily get more. 260 u paid is a steal IMO. I paid 30 bucks more. was supposed to come yesterday but freaking USPS is acting up man.

4 day weekend then we 5 days out! Can't wait! 
devil.gif

Lmao these Chicago dudes must be hurting for money. Letting these go at 300 and below is crazy. If they have patience and wait til after release they can easily get more. 260 u paid is a steal IMO. I paid 30 bucks more. was supposed to come yesterday but freaking USPS is acting up man.

Lol I dunno, the dude that sold me the kicks is from Jersey so maybe he manage to snatch up some pairs from a store that got them early out there. I know these going to be 300+ for sure, thats why its good to hop on any pair thats hovering around 250 now because I see the same sad story every time.

I manage to found someone on Kixify that was selling my sz for $275 but I hit him up thru text & he gave it to me for $260 shipped. He send me that invoice, made that payment thru paypal & literally got the shoes the next day . The leather on these is so soft at the toe box area:pimp:. My max I wanted to pay was 250 but a extra 10 bucks wont hurt. I'm stiill going to try to double up on release day but for retail this time. Atleast I can be at ease knowing that I secure 1 pair because that Royal 1's release in '13 still give me nightmares

Maybe they're NOT hurting for money and and selling kicks is the side hustle. 40 bucks wont make or break u...

Last edited:
NTers are soooo funny... When a dude gives a deal, "they hurting for money", however when a guy charges market or over market value, "man these resellers f**king up the shoe game & outta pocket & gotta go" 

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I really wanted to pick up this colorway as I have never had it.  I did not know they would be as limited.  Now, I see some are picking up pairs early.  If I miss out on release date are these expected to resell at the same prices the breds are or royals?  Contemplating copping early.  Shoegame skressful. 

My connect said he had good news and bad news for me.

Good news was that he said he was 75% sure his store was getting them.

Bad news was that sticker price might be 170 so he would have to charge me 200 :rofl:  

how is that bad news?

NTers are soooo funny... When a dude gives a deal, "they hurting for money", however when a guy charges market or over market value, "man these resellers f**king up the shoe game & outta pocket & gotta go" 

laugh.gif
mean.gif

NTLOGIC - DITTO ^^

Homie is Crazy for letting them Go at $300??? must be broke or hurting????

If he sells if for $600, it's a LIE and Blasphemy cuz these Resellers killing the game!

laugh.gif

I preordered from Shoe Gawds as one of my preorders. Their site states they're authentic, so I'll take my chances. I believe a few other NTer's used them as well.
also states all sizes guaranteed. looks promising.  i bought from them before, but not pre-orders.

Anyone bought from them. They legit ? Fsr looks fishy.

I copped from them but not feeling great about it. They use stock pictures on instagram. What makes me leery is the fact that they don't seem to sell out, considering they were one of the cheapest around. Price was $230 from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom