Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
 just submitted one raffle ticket at FNL, shoe palace (despise them but will cop if they call) and FTL starts their raffle tomorrow

OH nice I didn't know Shoe Palace starting passing out raffles on Sunday. I am going to stop by later and get one

only 1 footaction by me is getting them... looks like it's online or bust...

good luck to everyone trying to cop to keep.

this thread is going to get crazy so im checking out

Local Villa is doing FCFS saturday surprisingly

Cherry Hill HoH is doing FCFS Saturday as well if anyone needed to know

So I just got back from my local Villa in Allentown, PA.  Waited for 10 hours at the store to be first in line for when they opened up at 11AM. Only to be told that they only got select sizes.  I go up to the clerk and tell him I want a ticket for a 10.5.  His response, "We don't have a 10.5."  I'm like what do you mean you don't have a 10.5"  He said we only got select sizes.  I say how about a size 10.  He says nope. Didn't get that size either.  Walked out with nothing.  Better believe I'll be in contact with corporate about crooked Villa.  Some messed up  S***!!!

Damn... same thing happened to me for the Royal's. Was first in line and they didn't have a size 10. Best believe I left with something tho. :rofl:.

I know that Villa well. I've dealt with Allentown, 69th St, and Norristown numerous times. Most only get a FSR or two, and all of them backdoor pairs. Sliding a $50 to any one of the managers at those locations goes a long way. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks for that code... let me know if you get any for SF and isn't there a shiekh in Daly City? If not, ill head out tomorrow and enter the one on mission and the other on Market.

No problem.

A little effort from other NT'ers from Nor Cal will go a long way.

Dont be that shady sandbagging NT'er from norcal who dont want to share. Plenty of them in this forum. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom