Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Copped a cart from nikecarts, I can tell this release is going to be chaotic. So now I have one locked up in store, and one through them. I also have a ATC so I should be good

What happens if it doesn't work? Do you get a refund?
Yeah but if you get a cart and it somehow timed out or you got cart jakced then you won't be eligible for a refund, as with most ATC services their job is to cart not checkout for you, sucks sometimes it's like that

Last edited:

Yeah but if you get a cart and it somehow timed out or you got cart jakced then you won't be eligible for a refund, as with most ATC services their job is to cart not checkout for you, sucks sometimes it's like that
Took me awhile before I was able to checkout with the Bred 11's a couple days ago. Not going to bother with ATC because of this.

$60 for the cart though, even cart prices are going up lol

Gotta think about it, it adds up to $240 shipped. My in store pair will run about $185. I can easily move the extra pair and lower the price I paid for the retail pair. Even if the profit is $40, that makes the retail pair about $145 after tax

HEY H-TOWN HEADS, WE NEED TO ALSO START ADDING CODES FOR BAYBROOK, DEERBROOK, AND WEST OAKS AS WELL... I NOTICE THAT NONE OF THESE STORES ARE LISTED WHENEVER RAFFLE CODES ARE GIVEN OUT. HOLLA...

CED B.

West oaks is a no go. None of the shoe stores are getting pairs

wow, I'm surprised he did that, all in all BAD business practice 
mean.gif

West oaks is a no go. None of the shoe stores are getting pairs

I went to West Oaks too and they're not getting them. That mall hardly gets anything good besides GRs. I haven't copped shoes from that mall since 2007.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom