Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been talked about yet but does anyone know what's gonna happen with the pairs in the Houston Galleria since it flooded last night? I've tried calling to no avail.
This is bad as if things werent shady already smh.

whoa they flooded?

i was gonna ask if they were extending the raffle til tom because of how crazy things were today with all the flooding. Didnt cross my mind that they could have gotten flooded. Damn

yo any nyc info: lets hear it

how the niketown nyc doing it? phones? raffles fcfs?

my side

checked today 5/2/6/15

Both Queens Center and Roosevelt Field's FNL are NOT getting these
raffles at queens center for HOH

nikestore is RAFFLES All day thursday at Roosevelt

got my raffles at hoh

yo any nyc info: lets hear it

how the niketown nyc doing it? phones? raffles fcfs?

my side

checked today 5/2/6/15

Both Queens Center and Roosevelt Field's FNL are NOT getting these
raffles at queens center for HOH

nikestore is RAFFLES All day thursday at Roosevelt

got my raffles at hoh
niketown nyc raffle is thursday as well

Answer I got was 'we don't know yet, check back'. It doesn't matter though, the hype is even crazier on base, they only get like 1 of each pair past 11 and they raffle every time. Dependents have created chaos. Before raffles I used to show up to releases and dudes with hair down to their butt crack and beards would be in line waiting to cook.... :smh:
We don't get anything here at Luke [emoji]128542[/emoji] still haven't been at a base with any type of retros, it's like a myth to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Some duds just love tacos.

Here is australia no footlockers are getting them i just cant belive it. We got the pinnacle 1s but only at 3 stores.

Best i can do is get a friend in seattle to try the snkrs app. What time in seattle do these launch? 7am?

I kinda hate this part. Starting tomorrow, everytime the phone rings, my hearts gonna start racing. Do you guys ever find yourself canceling on certain things just cuz you won't be able to carry your phone while doing them? I know it's a terrible way to live, but hey it's only for a few days right ?

supposedly flight23 and 34th ftl are fcfs
laugh.gif
gonna be a god dam zoo out there

whoa they flooded?

i was gonna ask if they were extending the raffle til tom because of how crazy things were today with all the flooding. Didnt cross my mind that they could have gotten flooded. Damn
Should have went and looted that ***** on everything :lol:

Yes, thats important too. I'm trying to find reasons to respect the dudes that participated in that.

It takes a really special girl to eat that box and not get anything more than a employee discount.

We talking about employee discount? 30%? so $40-$45 tops? Damn.

there is levels to this shiet

I can;t get over the eating the box comment a while ago. Was that 5 minutes of eating box, or 15? Very important. Neither is good but I'd like to think dudes only did it for 5 minutes or less to get that discount.

Man. I can;t believe that. I wouldn't have done that as a 17 year old.
The ****, I can't do that man; that seems so disgusting and I'm 19.

Some duds just love tacos.

Here is australia no footlockers are getting them i just cant belive it. We got the pinnacle 1s but only at 3 stores.

Best i can do is get a friend in seattle to try the snkrs app. What time in seattle do these launch? 7am?
You 100% sure? Man, that sucks. I was just checking the release calender as I was gonna try to get them there worst case but it isn't on there either. But neither are the pinnacles.

1000+ entries at a HOH in Toronto and kids already lining up for the release at a fcfs location. Crazy.

best to get over it your future wife gon want some head someday get practice in now while you young
laugh.gif
Can't imagine my mouth going anywhere near someone's reproductive organ, don't want my wife doing that.  I would value her more than that.

You 100% sure? Man, that sucks. I was just checking the release calender as I was gonna try to get them there worst case but it isn't on there either. But neither are the pinnacles.

Yeah footlocker relases the following months release calendar in the last week of the month. I thought it must have been a mistake when fhe chi 1's werent on it. Turns out its no mistake were just not getting any pairs in the country in aus :frown:

The pinnicale 1s came out about 2-3 weeks ago here, with one store being delayed until last week.

Ill just have to cry myself to sleep with my chicago 1 ko's i got last year. I was really looking forward to some quality leather tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom