Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
offtopic but if you're logged into your NDC account and google "check nike order" all your nike orders pop up! 

Google is scary.

Last edited:
Sheesh this thread get crazy. It's only Tuesday!....I feel like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah... That royals drop was a pain. It literally came down to the last night before the drop that a store did fcfs for all the weekends drops and luckily it was so lowkey that people only thought they had the barkleyposites.

Comparing it to this drop... ****. Every mall I went to while I made my rounds I spotted the same people raffling as well. Well day 2 of raffles has started. GL everyone

I went to one store and they had the sign in the front of the store. Which means people will sign up just because.

Then there were some other dudes browsing the store and the employee asked them if they were here for the raffle. They said huh? He explained to them what was releasing. And then they signed up :stoneface:

Buying sneakers in 2015 :smh: Why are you signing up for a raffle when none of you even knew what was coming out.

:lol: reminds me of the pic where that grandma is holding up those platinum yeezys like she found gold or diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:
ISS will be $379.99
Screw that 
Is the Florida mall releasing the 1's???????
Pm @KM24
Pizza boyz dead  ?
We're still here! Just keeping the thread clean  through this chaos until the celebration party pizza party!
I think a lot of them ran away from this thread for the moment. Just pure chaos in here already lol
Running for raffle tickets
I kinda hate this part. Starting tomorrow, everytime the phone rings, my hearts gonna start racing. Do you guys ever find yourself canceling on certain things just cuz you won't be able to carry your phone while doing them? I know it's a terrible way to live, but hey it's only for a few days right ?
Everyone has their own path. Do what you do but i'll answer my phone almost anywhere depending on the circumstances lol

This thread has been interesting to say the least.... read some entertaining ish tonight
nthat.gif
 Expect to see some outlandish stuff in the coming days. I feel the energy everywhere i've been to pick up tickets. It almost felt as if it was the day of release.  Hope we can all eat. Hope this is bigger than what people are making it out to be

Last edited:
Lemme share my raffle story with yall.. Walked in girl was giving two kids tickets... Now she takes all of the info down and gives the kids both of the tickets...

You know how they give you one and keep one well yeah this wasn't the case. So now it's my turn and she gives me both as well.. I'm like wait aren't you suppose to keep one? She goes... "Oh snap.... My bad your right". I ask her so what's gonna happen with those kids before me you gave them both they tickets... She goes "well they done".

And this is the exact reason I don't waste my time with raffles... If I hadn't cleaned my car and felt like driving I would not have done it... I still can't get over that girl.. What an idiot.

wow :smh:

I come back a couple hours later and now we're tossing salad for chi 1's? This definitely surpassed the royal release.

View media item 1551090

Bruh, some of the dudes in here that strike out will be wishing it would be as easy as tossin some salad to get this release when they see resell prices shoot to $500+ At that point they'll be agreeable to tossin bowl after bowl

Last edited:

Sorry brotha.... although i'm not surprised. Sometimes you gotta go to the shoe and sometimes the shoe finds you. 
Well yeah. I ain't stopping there though, my friend's uncle might get me a pair, so I still have hope

Back
Top Bottom