Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
GR? lol how when the only footlockers getting them are House Of Hoops
my local footlocker is getting them and they aren't House of Hoops... 
nerd.gif

I collected over 40 raffle tickets yesterday and I'm still not done, but I just got the call for these from my local Footaction!

DONT GIVE UP HOPE MY FRIENDS

The going rate, and the price they're actually moving at, are totally different. Friend just got his for 4, and not to long ago another NTer got em for around the same.

eBay

Your friend and an NTer finding a deal on Shadows also doesn't dictate the market value price

You're not able to just go out there and offer someone $400 for shadows and they'll easily take it

I see shadows move at the price I stated daily

Benefits of working at a consignment shop is knowing how much $$ people are willing to throw down on sneakers

Same can be said for Royals and Breds

No doubt. I just see plenty go for round 4. Guess folks fork over 200+ more dollars instead of combing thru the market. Not my problem.

Anyhow back to the Chi's.

You lock up a pair?

I collected over 40 raffle tickets yesterday and I'm still not done, but I just got the call for these from my local Footaction!

DONT GIVE UP HOPE MY FRIENDS
40 tixs???

WOW, how much gas did that take?
LOL I don't get this. I spent $10 on gas and $6 on a toll to hit up 20 some places. Why doesn't anyone have anything better to worry about than $10 or $20 on gas that another dude spends to enter raffles?

I can only assume that if you're collecting 40+ raffle tickets you're not generally working a 9-5.

This is just my PERSONAL opinion.
Or you have the day off. This is just MY personal opinion cause I'm not dumb enough to start analyzing strangers' lives just cause they aren't just like my own. Can we stop with this bitter silliness over some raffle tickets?

40 tixs???

WOW, how much gas did that take?
Was about 100-130 miles total so probably $20 worth.

How was the hype for the DFW area because the stores around me didn't even have the signs up for the raffle
Not anywhere near as much hype as expected honestly. I expect to win far more than just this one, we'll see though.

I can only assume that if you're collecting 40+ raffle tickets you're not generally working a 9-5.

This is just my PERSONAL opinion.
Precisely.

Meanwhile, I will wake up at 9AM Saturday morning and cop 2 pairs online from the comfort of my own bed 
roll.gif
So will I except I plan to get 3 at least.

these shoe prices are getting so crazy that its even got me contemplating getting rid of my royals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom